No..Please!

Anakin P.O.V

I watch Padmé cry, knowing I can't do anything about near Obi Won. "No..please, don't cry Padmé!" I shout. It was suicide watching Padmé cry. I felt like crying with my love, yet I couldn't, which made me want to cry even more.

Padmé P.O.V

I can't stop crying. I don't get it! I love him to much. I want to see him all day, every day. My love for him was unconstitutional!

Anakin P.O.V

"May I be excused?" I ask Kenobi. "Sir yes." He replied. I signal Padmé to follow.

I walk into the girls bathroom, waiting to talk to my love alone. Creek. The door opens. I see Padmé, in shock, looking at me in the girls bathroom. "Hey..Padmé." I say. Padmé smiles and hugs me. "A lot has been happening for the first half of your stay." Padmé whispers. I node my head in agreement. "Ye.. There has been a lot going on." I repeat what Padmé said. I lean in the kiss her. "I love you Padmé!"
I whisper. She looks up at me and stares at me until she says "I know." I smile at her remark. "That's nice." I say and go back to kissing her. All off a sudden I have a good time in the girls bathroom..

Obi Won Kenobi P.O.V

I wait to eat, waiting on the two. "Suria?" I call one off the maids. "Yes?" She answers back from the kitchen. "Call Anakin and Padmé please." I answer back. She nodes her head.

Anakin P.O.V

Ring ring ring..ring ring ring
My phone rings. "Hey this is Jedi Anakin." I speak. "Hah lier, your not quite a Jedi yet lover boy." Kenobi said. I turn red with embarrassment. "What master?" I ask. "Are you almost done..dinner is on the table!" Kenobi yelled. "Coming." I hang up the phone. "That was Kenobi.. We have to go to the table." I tell Padmé. "You go first so it doesn't look like we were together." Padmé said. "Ok" I reply. I kiss her on last time and leave...