15. A Fight With A Prince

I told Lucien I was going to show him what fun was. So, that's what I did. We watched movies and series together. Had a few drinking games, like beer pong and truth or dare. I went to my world to get a few outdoor games and we played Kubb, Croquet, and more. But the thing that was the most fun, except for the pranks, was an old-fashioned child's game.

Water balloons.

I had filled over about five hundred water balloons and put them around the garden. It took me ages, even with the help recourses, but it was worth it. Lucien should be getting home any minute now. I looked around, spotting colourful balloons everywhere. It was a hot day, the burning, red sun shining down on me. I was wearing shorts and a loose shirt, ready for an all-out brawl to start.

"Ava?" I heard Lucien call out.

"Outside!"

Lucien came strolling out. He smiled but then frowned when he saw the balloons everywhere. "If you are trying to get back at me from when I filled your room with balloons, this is a bit lame."

"This isn't a prank." I said. "This is us having fun." I said, twirling the water balloon in my hand behind my back.

"I still don't get i-" He stopped as I threw the water balloon at him. His shirt soaking wet. He blinked in surprise, looking from his shirt to me.

"This whole garden is filled with five hundred water balloons. This may be the only chance of you winning a battle against me." I grinned. I snatched up another balloon from the grass and whirled it at him. It splashed open on top of his head. The water trickled down his face. "Or maybe not."

"Oh." The prince grinned. He searched the ground for a balloon and tossed it up and down in his hand. "You are on, Ava." The grin turned into a competitive smirk, and he launched his balloon at me.

Over an hour later we were both down on the grass soaking wet and panting. "This is the most fun I had in years." He turned his head to look at me with an exhausted grin.

"I told you I would show you fun. I think we can call this a tie."

"A tie? As if! I've got you way more than you got me."

"Not a chance." I laughed. Then an idea came to me, and I shot up from the grass. I looked at Lucien with a grin.

"Uh, oh. What are you planning now?"

"After all of this is done, we are going paintballing."

"What the hell is that?" He asked, utter confusion on his face. I fell back to the grass laughing.

I leaned against the doorframe watching as Lucien was warming up in the garden. He was only wearing sweats, probably hoping it would throw me of my game. Well, that won't work, Jake always trained with me like that, and he was firm too. I stepped out in the garden, I myself was wearing black boxing shorts with a loose top.

The prince saw me come up, he ran a hand through his hair as he looked me up and down with a crooked grin. Casting me his most lust filled gaze.

"Ready?"

"Almost." I walked up right in front of him. We were standing only a few inches apart. I eyed his flawless bare torso, before tilting my head to look at him. "You really think that's going to distract me?"

"Here's hoping." He grinned widely. I shook my head smiling at the idiot.

"I never thought I would see you two stand so close without you hitting him."

We turned to see six princes of hell stand there and Leon. four of them were grinning, Greed looked on with a calculating look and Pride's eyes flickered between me and Lucien. Lucien seeing his brothers or maybe just Pride's hard glare, took a step back.