★ 19 | Scars ★

It's...cold.
But not cold in the sappy way you'd feel after falling down in a pond of cold rushing water, which did happen by the way.

But cold in the way that makes you feel alive again, awake. You know?
And every feeling in my chest is more than enough to keep me warm, every emotion surging through my chest keeps my heart racing and my body warm with the anticipation to keep going.

Yeah so what, the walk back is cold, wet and well you get the gist.
But nothing would have ever made me regret anything.

If just the simple act of me walking over to the same place where I had spent time with Tweek years ago,  meant getting back inside the same pond just to be able to remember you again. Your face and smile for one last time.

Then mark my words, I would have done it all over again.

Just so that I could carve that image of you in my mind, sculpting every detail of your face, starting with your eyes, your lips and stupidly wild hair.

Just so that I could never forget you ever again.
Because even now that I'm looking back at you, my thoughts collapse over my heart and ponder my mind with all of these nauseating questions and endless loops that go nowhere but back to you.

Because even now that I believe that telling you everything would have been much easier than waiting, I've realized that it's...really not. Geez, maybe you'd even think I'm some crazy guy if I told you that I'm Craig Tucker, someone you actually used to know a long time ago.

More or less I wonder if Tweek has already figured out by now that he wasn't actually a demon previously before, or if he knows that his family and friends believe that he's dead right now. Maybe they do or maybe they don't, but no matter how many questions load my mind back and forth. There's still one question that stays unhinged in my mind.

Because how come now, out of all moments, did I finally remember
.
.
.
You?

...

And so maybe you just don't remember me yet, and I don't blame you for that at all. But I promise you
Tweek, I'll be the first one waiting for you.
Waiting for you to remember me.
To call out my name and hold my hand with such familiarity to the way you used to when we were kids.

So please.
Remember me.
And i'll wait for you as much as you need.
.
.
.
.
"That..." I muffled between cold and shaky breaths, feeling the breeze of the wind engulf our bodies entirely and chew on every edge of our skin.

But nothing about this makes me feel angry or sad, I feel happy. Maybe it's because he's beside me or because of the warm pounding of adrenaline in my chest, but every second I spend with Tweek feels sweet...and I like how it's making me feel.

"...Was a bad idea" he finishes off my sentence and takes a stupidly sweet second to look up at me and laugh. Both of us erupt in dorky smiles and bitty laughs. But something about his bitty laugh makes the intense pounding in my heart increase and peck at every corner of my lips. Damn it Tweek, what are you...doing to me.
.
.
So sureee maybe just maybe it was a pretty stupid idea to do that in this type of weather.
And yeah yeah okay you can blame me for that later.
But never for a single second would I have ever taken my word back on it.

Because when I look down at you, and remember the past you.
You...you make me realize how much I've missed you.
Missed you beside me, your hand in mine.
And even though you look so different, I couldn't care less.
Because to me, you're still that same old dorky kid I used to know.

That holds a special place in my heart.
.
.
.

...

Yeah so talking about clothes...I uh. My eyes trickled down to the firmly drenched cloak on his body and a shiver wavers down my neck. That shiver that reminds you of how much youve fucked up, precisely in my case how much Ive managed to fuck up my perfectly ironed exorcist cloak which now looks like a loose puddle of smidgen leaves and water...talk about being careless Craig...Gee.