★ 15 | Messes ★

''Tweek'' I muttered before pausing to bring both of my auburn eyes back over to his cardinal eyes. Hiding the fact that yeah, maybe I was just obtusely staring at Tweeks gentle hands. Those which were once in mine for the shortest period of time, but it was sweet.

His hands soft and delicate in mine, rough, but at the same time kind. Kind in the way you wouldn't dare to question if they had any impurities embedded behind that tinted faded black color on his fingertips and nails so sharp you'd think that they'd hide the intent to scourge someone's heart out.

When he hears my inaudible words he looks back at me and turns his head to the side, with a hushed smile to his lips.

And it's silly, how can he look like a monster with those sharp teeth and nails, but inside he's no different than a human.

At the moment I want to ask Tweek something, something more...personal...but when the next words come out of my mouth, they come out more uncertain than vocal. And well...maybe it's for the better.

''I um''

Forget it.
A low and hasty breath strings to my words and my shoulders relax from the holding tension.

I don't want to ruin this moment, I'm pretty sure Tweeks had his fair share of overwhelming emotions for a day...So if I were to ask him something more personal about his life...then maybe...I'd just end up ticking him off. And ticking him off could lead to interfering with matters which are maybe best if I don't know about yet.

And...well I don't really want that happening.

So if it means giving him this brief second to feel this fond joyful warmth again, then I'll let him enjoy it.

Maybe to him I'm still just that bastard in his eyes. But deep down my heart is soft, and even if it pains me to say it, I hope he understands that someday too.

I don't know what's happened in his life, but whatever it is, I want to let him know that I'll still be here for him.

Which is weird, if you think about it. Tweek means nothing to me, but at the same time he means the world to me.

God that doesnt even make sense does it?
Ugh who am I kidding, Mr brilliant Craig Tucker has officially lost his mind.

Maybe I need a break from all of this, to think things through....there has to be another reason as to why I feel this way...to want to help him out so much...

Other than the fact I...find his stupid smile something cute and...
and...

My body tenses up and I feel trapped again, mesmerized by him all over again, like a fool. by the same blond in front of me, bringing down both of his hands up over to the mug and then bringing them delicately up to his soft lips and taking in a gentle sip, before placing the coffee down and connecting both of his lips into a soft soothing "mm''

Tweek.
I gulped, eyeing him lick his lips and brush a smile. A smile so sincere you find it hard to believe he's actually a demon.

You..you come into my life so suddenly,
And now I just don't even know how to react anymore.

Is it me? Do I lack human interaction or something, no...this wouldn't count as human interaction he's well...He's a demon. And it's official, I'm a total mess. Is it my cruel life calling me out for isolating myself inside my dorm for so long? Or is this god calling me out for being a...solitudinarian prick
Oh...Fuck you god!