★ 17 | Nightmares ★

"Yohoo Craig-" A grating voice spouts from just a few seats away.

Right, just act like I don't know him. And then for some joyous reason he will miraculously disappear, right...? Please? I sigh, turning away from Tweek and looking directly at the direction of the soon to be standing in front of me, annoying fatass.

"Craig, we need to chat" the voice pesters once more before finally turning around the corner to face me, hand prompted on the desk and an unbelievable panting that somehow bewilderments me into thinking if whether he's been running around the block or if he's been running on a non-stop marathon that goes as far back as the prehistoric ages.

Did you say hello to the dinosaurs for me, Cartman?
Anyways, in fact no we don't need to cartman and we've never needed to.

"Can I help you?" I faked a dainty smile and narrowed my eyes. Slightly leaning back and caving Tweek in before stopping to feel a blond place his forehead on my shoulder blades and catch me idiotically by surprise...Gee Tweek...

Wow amazing! You found me, Cartman, want an award? Is what I want to say, but I don't because there's just something inside me telling me that there's more to this conversation that doesn't meet the eye quite yet.

"Craig you little-rude way to leave me so abruptly huh!?" He scoffs, still trying to catch his very own breath that's miraculously somewhere very far away. Little what cartman? Jackass.

"Oh wow, I wasn't aware" I chuckled, keeping my tone as sarcastic as possible. It's insanely clear that I don't want to do anything with this guy and he knows it alright, but he persists and crosses his arms up to his chest to look me dead in the eyes.

"Listen I just want to chat" he sighs, with a hint of annoyance in his voice. Reallyyy? Chat? Soo did we totally not chat just a few minutes ago or what? I'm pretty sure that's more than enough. Unless mr knows it all here wants to fetch the worst outta me. Suddenly the chills I first felt when he entered the store feel like nothing but a mere joke.

Chills over this guy? Over my dead body.

"The book" he says,"it's about the book" Ahhh of course the book, now it's totally clear to me. What now cartman, going to sing me a song about how great the book is, or how I can't exorcise anything in my whole damn life. Really funny.

But something in his eyes tells me that he's holding something back, and I don't know whether I should feel concerned about this or not. "You know...You didn't summon anything right? Using the book?" He says practically eyeing Tweek and trying to figure out whether he had been a culprit by my side. Yeah somethings definitely weird about the fact im hiding him away behind me, but thats none of your concern Cartman.

What's your deal anyway?

"No, why would I have any intentions of summoning anything at all with that book? I snapped back, practically yawning. Everything in that book was either simple spells or a bunch of pages scribbled in black. Yeah not happening Cartman, I smiled feeling a pair of hands press down on my back.

Well...I mean, a red piece of paper doesn't really count...Does it? Yeah, it was ripped out of the book I guess, but it was probably ripped out for a reason. And if it wasn't for that piece of paper...I mean I would have never been able to have summoned Tweek. But I'm not going to tell him that, are you crazy!?

"Right, Right" He chuckles, "I mean it's great, I didn't expect you to be capable of it anyways, I was just making sure" He finishes off with a grin, as if i've just relieved him from his greatest stress.