Part 3:

Wangji asked, "Do you remember your gege you met at the park 10 years ago?"

Wei Ying got confused as to what is principal talking about?

Wangji sighed saying, "You can leave".

Wei Ying nodded and then left.

Wangji sighed saying, "Red rose! Seems like you don't remember".

----

Wangji came back home. He greeted Qiren who was sitting in the living room.

Qiren asked, "Wangji! How was your day?"

Wangji, "It was fine dad".

Qiren, "Good".

Wangji saw Xichen coming out of his room. Wangji greeted him.

Xichen read Wangji's facial expressions for a while and then said, "Wangji! You look sad. Is everything alright?"

Wangji, "Yes brother. I'm OK. I'm going to freshen up now". Saying this Wangji left from there.

Xichen looked at Wangji for a while  and then sat near Qiren. Then they started talking about business matters.

----

Wei Ying also came back home. He went to his room after greeting madam yu.

Wei Ying went to bathroom to freshen up. After sometime, he came out. He sat on his bed.

Wei Ying, "what did principal mean by that? Have we met before? But.... I don't remember any meeting with principal Lan before. Maybe.... He's mistaking me for someone else".

Wei Ying then went out of his room.

----

2 days passed like this. Wei ying tried to remember if he had met principal lan before but all in vain.

Wangji used to look at Wei Ying secretly and sigh deeply. He was wishing that Wei ying remember everything soon.

In these days, Wangji got to know how naughty Wei ying and his gang is. They always try to seek an opportunity to tease professor
dil ruba.

----

One night night, Wei ying was in his room. He was looking for a book in his bookshelf. Suddenly a picture fell from one of the books. Wei ying picked that picture up. He thought a lot about when this picture was taken but then he remembered.

Wei Ying uttered, "Gege!!"

In the picture was two boys. One was little Wei Ying and a boy....probably 18 years old. This picture was taken 10 years ago. Date was written on its backside. In the picture, little Wei Ying was giving a red rose to that teenage boy.

Wei Ying," was Principal Lan....talking about this?"

Wei Ying remembers that time. His mother clicked this picture and then showed it to little Wei Ying.

Wei Ying kept the picture in his bag.

Wei Ying, "I'll show this picture to principal Lan tomorrow. I have a feeling that this teenage boy is principal Lan In this picture although his face in this picture is not fully visible".

"a-Xian! Mom is calling you", Yanli's voice came from outside.

Wei Ying, "OK Shijie. I'm coming".

Wei Ying then went to madam yu's room.

----

On the other side, Wangji was sad. His red rose doesn't remember him. He's like a stranger to Wangji. How is Wangji going to confess to him?