Part 1:

Lan qiren was sitting in the living room. He was coughing. He told a maid to call for lan Wangji.

The maid came towards Wangji's room. She knocked at the door.

"come in", a voice came from inside.

The maid went inside saying, "Young master Lan! Master has called for you".

Wangji, "OK I'm coming".

The maid bowed and then left.

Wangji was looking out if the window. He was thinking of someone.

A boy, 10 years old, with a cute bunny smile was flashing in Wangji's mind.

Wangji said, "My red rose! Where are you?"

Wangji then came out of his room and went to the living room. He greeted Qiren. Qiren gestured him to sit.

Wangji, "Yes dad! You called me?"

Qiren, "Yes. The thing is....I want you to join Gusu university as principal. I'm not feeling well these days. I'm getting old. I don't think I can continue being a principal. I have already taken 3 days off. This can't continue. So.... Will you do it for me?"

Wangji thought for a while and then said," OK dad. As you wish".

Qiren, "Thank you son. I was expecting this from you. I'd have told Xichen about this but it's impossible cause he's running our Lan business".

Wangji, "I can understand dad. I'll join from tomorrow".

Qiren, "Good".

-----

Next morning :

Next morning, Wangji got up early in the morning at 5:00am. He freshen up himself and then went for jogging.

It was his routine. He'd get up at 5:00am, then he'd freshen up, then go for jogging for half an hour, after that he'd go for gym.

After that, Wangji would take a refreshing bath and then would do breakfast. After breakfast, Wangji would go to office. He'd help his brother in running Lan business. Now Qiren has assigned work to him, so he'd do that.

----

Wangji after finishing his breakfast ,drived his car towards Gusu university.

Gusu university was founded by Lan Qiren. Lan Qiren is principal of Gusu university. He's a very strict and rule abiding person. Students stay away from him as far as they could because they don't want to punished for minor mistakes.

----

Yanli was trying to wake up Wei ying since 6:00am, it was 6:30am now.

Yanli, "a-Xian! Get up otherwise you'll be late for uni".

Wei Ying in a sleepy tone said, "Shijie! Five more minutes, please".

Jiang Cheng stormed inside Wei Ying's room with a bucket of cold water.

Before Yanli could warn, Jiang Cheng splashed the water on Wei Ying.

Wei Ying jolted and got up from the bed.

Yanli, "a-Cheng!"

Cheng, "That's the only solution".

Wei Ying said wiping his face, "Jiang Cheng! I'm gonna beat you. You are so evil. You again splashed water on me".

Cheng said rolling his eyes, "Now get your lazy ass up from the bed. We're gonna be late".

Yanli, "a-Xian! Get ready. I'm going to warm up the breakfast".