Part 2:

Lan Wangji was standing on his place like a statue, he was looking at his arms in which he held his red rose earlier.

Wangji mumbled, "Red rose! Have you forgotten about me?"

Wangji came out of his thoughts when he heard Dilruba's voice.

Dilruba asked, "Principal Lan! Is there any problem?"

Wangji, "No... I'm going", saying this Wangji proceeded further.

Dilruba shrugged her shoulders and then left from there.

----

Wangji came back home. The maids greeted him. He just nodded.

Wangji went to his room. He opened a drawer and took out a dried rose from it.

Wangji touched the dried rose lightly smiling, remembering the time that little boy gave him this red rose.

Flashback : 10 years ago:

Lan Wangji, 18 years old, was sitting in the park. He had tears in his eyes. He was missing his mother. Today was Wangji's mother's first death anniversary.

A little boy, 10 years old, came near Wangji.

The little boy said, "Gege! What happened? Are you sad?"

Wangji nodded.

The little boy said, "Gege can tell a-ying his problem. Maybe a-ying can solve gege's problem".

Wangji smiled a little looking at the little cute bunny like boy.

Wangji said, "Gege is missing his mom".

a-ying, "Where's gege's mom?"

Wangji, "She's in the sky. I know.....She's looking at me from above but I want to hug her".

a-ying suddenly hugged Wangji. Wangji didn't liked anyone's touch except his mother's but a-Ying's touch was calming him.

Wangji wrapped his arms around a-ying. After sometime, they parted.

a-ying said, "Don't be sad OK gege. a-Ying's granny is also up in the sky. She's watching a-ying".

Wangji, "OK I won't be sad".

a-ying smiled and then said, "Wait here Gege. I want to give you a gift. Don't leave OK?"

Wangji nodded. a-ying ran in a direction.

Wangji sighed, he was looking at the sky.

After sometime, a-ying came back holding a red rose.

a-ying gave the red rose to Wangji saying, "Gege! This is for you".

Wangji smiled saying, "Thank you".

a-ying gave a bright smile showing his bunny teeth and said, "Your welcome. Gege you are so handsome. Smile more as you look more handsome when you smile".

Wangji nodded. Wangji was looking at a-Ying's beautiful smile.

Wangji asked, "What's your full name?"

a-ying was about to say something but his mom called him.

a-ying, "Bye Gege.... We'll meet again".

Then a-ying left from there. Wangji stared at a-Ying's retreated back for sometime and then turned his head to the other side. He got up from the bench and started leaving.

After that, Wangji used to come to that park everyday but he didn't saw little a-ying again.

Wangji was missing a-ying. Being with a-ying gave him comfort. He wanted that comfort again but it wasn't possible.