xxii | chrysanthemum

KEY:
ishita / ragav

KEY:ishita / ragav

any updates?

i can't believe i have to text you in order to know about my best friend

this is punishment

i'm not so bad shut up

i feel like i saw you fall you on your backside from the swing and show your tweety underwear to everyone just yesterday. now you're already grown enough to talk snarky to me. 

you didn't have to bring that up now you asshole

just tell me how is my best friend?

jai called off the marriage.

WHAT? really? WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME THIS BEFORE?

yes, really. pocket was happy when i left the house this morning. she still hasn't texted you guys?

nope that bitch is ignoring us. she doesn't know how worried she got us.

i'll tell her to call you when i go home. i'm stuck at work.

okay. let this be the last time i text you. 

amen to that. 

"ISHITA!"

"ISHITA!"

"Just because I said not to text again, you can't call---"

"Pocket's gone. Pa kicked her out of the house and told her to never step in. She left with her bag but she's not picking up her phone. Do you know where she might be?"

"Why would your father kick her out?"

"He figured out that she only asked Jai to put an end to the marriage. He said she is no more a part of the family. I don't know what to do. I'm worried. I want to go find her but I don't know where to start."

"Ragav, breathe. She's a big girl. She's not your little sister anymore. She can handle herself. Give her some time to cope with it. That's how she deals with things, you know that, right? She needs gigantic amounts of space, that greedy girl."

"But what if something happened? We wouldn't even know."

"Okay, I'll call Veer and talk to him. Maybe he might have a clue where she might have gone at this hour."

"Yeah, you do that."

"I'll also check up on the office and see if she's holed up there."

"Yeah, okay."

"Ragav, it's not your fault, okay? Calm down. Talk to your girlfriend or something. Nothing will happen to her."

"Okay."

"Thanks, Ishita."

"No problem."