Chapter 27

Hey there. So this is like a huge jump in time, but I'd like to end this story. I just feel like it's done. So this is the last normal chapter, and after this there will be a (smutty) epilogue. I hope you all liked this story. Thank you so much for reading it <3 <3 <3 Xx

Frank

I open my eyes and groan at the sting as the bright light of a lamp reaches my eyes. I close my eyes again and take a deep breath. Somehow my body doesn't want to wake up. It's almost as if I'm forced to go to sleep again. I frown as I recall that this is not the first time that I had this feeling. Not so long ago I felt exactly the same. Like, maybe only one hour ago? What happened?

"Jamia?" I hear someone say and I frown again. Gerard? I try to open my eyes again, but it just hurts so bad that I squeeze them shut. "G-Gee?" I manage to whisper, and I'm a little startled by how hoarse my voice sounds. "Hey there baby... It's okay. Take your time to wake up."

I nod and take a deep breath again, trying to relax. Then suddenly I remember. I had surgery...

"Gee? D-did it...?"

"Yes, Jamia. You're a girl."

Oh my gosh. I try to open my eyes again, and this time I manage to keep them open a little longer. I look at Gerard and see his eyes sparkle in happines. I close my eyes again and take a deep breath. Is this true? I groan as I stretch my fingers to make them less stiff. Everything feels so weird right now. As if I'm drugged. Which is actually what's going on. Then I open my eyes again and this time the light doesn't hurt that bad anymore. It's just a little bit annoying.

"How do you feel?" Gerard asks me softly and he takes my hand. I giggle a little. "High."

He laughs at that and I smile. I can't believe that... I have to feel it. I slowly move my hand down towards my crotch. It feels so unreal. I mean, I've been struggling with this for my entire life and now the problem is gone? I slowly trail my fingers closer and closer, and I hiss in pain when I touch myself and immediately pull my hand away. But I can't help but smile. No bulge... And then, out of nowhere, I start to cry. Gerard wraps his arms around me and holds me close.

"I-I'm a girl!" I choke out and I make a strange noise that is somewhat laughter and a sob at the same time. Gerard giggles and nods. "You are, baby. You are."

"Hey there Jamia. How are you?" I then hear someone else. I look up and see Dr. Hale. I smile at her. "G-Good! Thank you so much..." I whisper happily. Dr. Hale smiles. "It'll take a while before it's not painful anymore and before it'll look normal, but you already know that. I am glad to see you so happy."

"I know... Yes... Oh my..." I stutter and I wipe away my tears. I look down at my body. It's so beautiful... I used to look in the mirror and think, 'It's not who I am...'.

This is who I am.