Chapter 24

Frank

I smile when I walk through the hallways of our school. Everything is so much better now. Joe kept his promise. He makes sure Andy does not bother us, and when we pass each other, he always greets me. They were the worst bullies, and now that they've stopped their stupid behaviour, everything is so much better. People still do not talk to me, but I don't care. I've got Gerard and Patrick, and Pete outside of school, and that's enough to make me happy.

Gerard and I really grew closer after that first time of having sex. I always feel uncomfortable about my flat chest and other boy parts, but not when I'm with Gerard. He makes me feel like a girl. Even when he touches my erection, he manages to make me feel like a girl. I trust him. I love him.

Of course when we came downstairs, the Way family was back, and I blushed so hard, causing Mikey to laugh out loud. And when I sat down on the couch and hissed because it hurt, Mikey had the time of his life. "You're so obvious, Jamia." he giggled and I just glared at him, before I chuckled about it too.

Yeah that had been funny. I smile as I think back of it. It's already two months ago... Time flies... I sigh happily and I walk into the restroom. I look in the mirror to see if my makeup still looks good. It does. I smile and want to turn around, when-

Noo... no this can't be happening. Oh my... I stare at my chest in disbelief. It's... less flat? I look around and see that there is no one there, so I raise my T-shirt and gasp. There. It really is happening... I slowly move one of my hands to my upper chest and touch it. Yes... Oh my God! I slowly cup one of my forming breasts and squeel. It's there! It's really there! I quickly tug my shirt down and make sure it's in place, before I run out of the restroom, looking for Gerard. Where the fuck is that guy? I run towards his locker, maybe he- Yes there he is! "Gerard!"

He looks up at me and frowns. Other people roll their eyes at me or hiss angrily when I run past them, but fuck them. "Gerard!"

"Hey. Hey Jamia. Easy now. What's wrong?" I blink. "Nothing is wrong! I... look at my chest." I whisper. Gerard's eyes trail down and I hold my breath. At first he doesn't see it, but then his eyes go wide open and he gasps. "You..."

"Yes!" I laugh happily. Gerard smiles and pulls me in for a tight hug. "Oh Jamia I am so happy for you! It's happening!" he says and I can hear the happiness in his voice. Somehow it makes me very emotional and I swallow as I wipe away my tears.

"I can't believe it..." I whisper and look down again. But there really are curves now that weren't there at first. It's not much. Other people probably wouldn't notice, but for me this means so much. One step closer...

At of course, just at that moment, Patrick walks by. Gerard grins and nods to encourage me, so I smile and quickly run over to Patrick. "Mr. Stump!" I shout out, and even more people roll their eyes now. Assholes. Patrick turns around and smiles when he notices me. "Hey Jam. What's up?"

"Guess what?"

"Uhh... I don't know? You got a good grade in maths?"

"No! No it's something else." I say with a grin. Patrick shrugs and looks at me questionly. "I have absolutely no idea."

I lean in and whisper in his ear. "My breasts are growing." Patrick leans back and looks at my chest. Normally that would've been awkward, but Patrick is gay as fuck and one of my best friends. Then he looks up at me and smiles. "I see! I am so happy for you! Hmm... it's that I am Mr. Stump now, otherwise I would have hugged you. You know, you should tell Pete as well... No. Better idea. Tonight, Gerard, you, Pete and I go out for dinner to celebrate." he smiles and I nod enthusiastically. "Yes! That's an amazing idea!"

"Good. I'll tell Pete and make reservations, and I'll text you and Gerard where and when."

"That sounds wonderful!" I smile and look down at my chest again. They're really there... I bet that I can't stop staring and smiling all day!