Part Eleven

3 weeks later

message request from unknown00

"who the hell is this?" i said to myself. i just received a message request from someone on instagram. i clicked on it to see who it was.

i almost dropped my phone from what i saw.

unknown00: just to let you know, dre don't fw
you the way you think he does🤣
*image*

she had the nerve to send me a picture of them together. i immediately called dre.

"hey baby." he said. "don't hey baby me nigga, your side bitch just sent me a picture of y'all together, explain yourself." i said.

"ion got no side bitch." he said nonchalantly. "bro don't play wit me right now. i know you're cheating on me."

"you trippin right now." he laughed. "oh so you think it's funny? fuck you nigga i'm done wit you." i said and hung up.

well i guess im single again.

-

1 month later

420 likesdreyasinterlude: she'll slime you out without a tool✖️

420 likes
dreyasinterlude: she'll slime you out without a tool✖️

miaowens: bad bitch😍
rand0mguy: hml 👀

"dreya get off your phoneeee."

"ok armani damnnn." i said. armani was a friend i made online about 6 months ago. i met her through instagram when she posted a beat she made. we ended up becoming very close since we have the same dream of being a producer.

"i was tryna post that picture i asked you to take of me. gotta look cute for the hoes." i joked. "girl what hoes." she joked back.

"well damn bitch you ain't have to expose me like that." i said pretending to be offended. "go live i wanna see what people think about this beat." she said. "bet." i opened up instagram and noticed i had a message from lone.

"that's weird." i said to myself. i clicked on the message. he was responding to my picture i just posted.

destroylonely: mmmm😫😍

i felt butterflies in my stomach. i haven't spoken to him since that one night we hung out. i'm not going to lie i missed him.

"armani look." i showed her the message. "ain't that ole boy you used to mess with? the one you told me about?" she said. "yes bro what do i say? i haven't spoke to him in so long." i said.

"just flirt with him or something." she said shrugging her shoulders. i squinted at her, "you are no help."

"ima just reply with some emojis or some shit." i said.

dreyasinterlude: 🥰🥰

i didn't know what to say to him, i felt like i had forgotten how to flirt.