Part Four

i woke up and notice that lone wasn't laying next to me. i assumed he must've been either downstairs or in the restroom. i got out of the bed and noticed i only had on an oversized shirt and underwear. i walked over to my bag and began looking for my extra change of clothes.

"damn you look good in my shirt." lone said from the doorway. "nigga you scared the shit out of me." i said jumping at the sound of his voice. he laughed and walked over to me. "you had fun last night?" he said in a low tone as he wrapped his hands around my waist. "boy don't get all cocky now." i laughed. he scrunched his face at me, "woww i see how it is dreya."

i laughed and pulled out my clothes from my bag. "my parents havin a lil cookout today, you wanna come?" i said. he nodded his head 'yes'.

-

"you look cute."

i looked down at my outfit. "i do? it's just a lil plain outfit though." i said. "don't matter, you look good in anything." lone said grabbing me by my waist. "come on we gotta go before all the food is gone." i said.

"only thing i'm hungry for is right here." he said pulling me close to his chest as he towered over me. "boy shut up. you get a lil taste and now you can't get enough." i joked. "can you blame me shit." he laughed.

"get yo ass in the car. you play too much." i said pushing him out the door. "ima remember that when you tryna get freaky." he said pointing his finger at me.

we got into my car and drove to my house.

"you think it's gon be a lot of people there?" he said as he scrolled through his music. "i think so, you know how my parents are. they love throwing big ass get together nd shit." i said. "they really do, cookouts be lookin like block parties when it comes to them." he joked causing me to laugh. "nah really though. i think it's gon be mainly family though. maybe a couple family friends but not a lot." i said.

"you think they invited ken's parents?" he asked. "maybe. they haven't seen each other in a while so they probably did." i said. "we gon see when we get there." he said.

-

"damnn it's a whole lotta people here." i said as we pulled up to my house. "welp, guess it's more than just family here." lone said as he took off his seatbelt. i parked the car and we sat there for a couple minutes preparing ourselves to greet all the people.

"you ready?" lone said turning to look at me. "not really." i said causing him to laugh.

"might as well get it over with, dreya." he said. "nooo i just wanna sit in here for a little longer." i whined.

i noticed he kept looking at my body. "why you keep looking at me like that?" i said. "cause yo body is a work of art and i love to look." he said making my face burn up. "thank you, sexy." i flirted making him slightly bite his bottom lip.

"come here." he mumbled. i leaned over and so did he. he put his lips onto mine. it was a slow and intimate kiss. his lips were so soft. i softly sucked on his bottom lip and tugged at it before pulling away.

"you're such a tease." he said licking his lips, "ima need some more of that pussy tonight." he said. "we'll see if you get lucky." i said, "now come on let's hurry up and go before they wonder why we just sitting in the car."

this update was so short but ima try to update again later🫠