Chapter Twelve

Embry woke up in her own bed this morning, feeling empty, like something was missing.

Immediately she knew what it was, she missed Papa, it's been two days and she already longed for his touch, his kisses.

She needed him.

However she knew she couldn't do anything about it since today is Friday and her best friend is coming over.

She tried to be happy knowing she would be able to destract herself from thinking about Papa, but she just couldn't.

She grabbed her phone and she saw that she had a message from an unknown number.

Good morning, Cara Mia <3

Embry nearly jumped out of bed with excitement, completely skipping over the fact that she didn't give him her number and she doesn't know how he got it.

Good morning, Papa! <3

How are you this morning, darling?

Embry was so close to losing it! She was beyond happy that now she would be able to talk to Papa every day! She quickly replied back.

I just woke up, but today I have a friend coming over

That's great news, Cara Mia. Today I will be dropping something off at your place today, would you mind telling me your address?

Without any hesitation, Embry gave him her address, now extremely excited for the day.

Thank you baby. I'll see you then <3

You're welcome, Papa! I can't wait!

Embry quickly jumped out of bed, for real this time, and ran to her closet to pick out these beige pants and black shirt, with white sneakers.

Normally Embry doesn't wear black, because as her mom says, "Black is a devils color, it's evil." So, she chose not to have only but a few black clothing in her closet.

She put on the clothes and walked into the bathroom where she brushed out her tangled, black hair, and put product in it and scrunched it, making the cute curls come to life.

When she was done she looked at herself in the mirror. She paused.

She looked down and with the biggest smile on her face she put on the shimmery lip gloss.

She walked out of the bathroom with confidence, taking a full look at herself in her full length mirror.

She smiled more as she gushed over herself.

It actually wasn't always like that, she normally hated her body, and the way she was shaped. But maybe because all the love Papa has been giving her, telling her just how beautiful she was, she's grown to love her own body.

She thought back to the conversation her and Papa had...

"How could you not love yourself, Cara Mia! Why, I think you look absolutely beautiful. Godly like! Those other people don't understand realistic taste. Even if they don't think you are pretty, just know that I do, I would no doubt worship you, my dear."

Butterflies swarmed in her stomach, tears in her eyes. She took a second to stare at herself and play with her stomach before giving herself a big hug.