Chapter Eleven(Short Chapter)

Embry slowly woke up and she stretched, realizing Papa was still asleep.

Embry just layed there, playing with her long black hair, he green eyes starring at the ceiling.

She giggled to herself when she heard Papa snore, the snoring wasn't too loud, but more on the soft side.

She slowly sat up as to not wake up Papa and she took her feet off his lap and he immediately woke up.

He was alarmed and the panic in his face was very clear.

"Oh, I'm sorry Papa!" Embry cooed, getting on her knees and sitting herself on Papa's lap, both legs on each side of him.

He sighed of relief, and placed a hand on the side of her face, "It's fine, Cara Mia. Just thought something had happened." He pulled her in for a kiss which she happily kissed back.

God, she never wanted to go home...

She smiled big into the kiss then pulled away to look at Papa in his eyes, and he looked deeply into her green ones.

All she did was examine his face, how old he really was, and then she thought hard about how she really didn't care about his age and that he was attractive regardless!

Was this the cause of her daddy issues? She thought.

Papa himself was cursing in his mind, knowing he's fallen in love with an underage girl. Which is highly fuckin illegal.

But he couldn't help to smile and gush over her body and her cute personality, the way she gets excited over things.

He loved how chubby she was, he's never thought about it, but he would say that was his type.

Her belly hang over was the prettiest thing he's ever seen, her pale skin and her stretch marks. All of it was pure beauty to him.

Who the hell even decided that skinny girls with no stomach was pretty? And with a big ass and big tits?

Completely unrealistic!

What makes up those "Big ass" and "Big tits" are the chubbiness, the "Fat".

And who even decided that "Fat" was a negative word? Whats so bad about it? It's simply a scientific term, it's not a slang, it's simply what everyones body develops! Even the teeny tiny girls!

Whatever, Papa found that every insecurity is what makes a girl pretty.

Her crooked smile, her crooked teeth, Embry is just the prettiest girl he has ever seen.

And maybe he's just old school?