Chapter Seven

Embry sat beside her mother waiting for Papa to emerge from the curtains.

"So you sat in water?" Her mother asked, looking at the grey hoodie wrapped around her daughter's waist.

"Yes Ma'am." She paused, "I was drinking it, sat it down and I moved, knocked it over didn't realize and then sat in it." Embry was not a good lier. At all. But her mom left it at that, and Embry sat hoping her mother bought the lie.

Heavens know her mother doesn't need to find out the preacher who is an older man, fingered her daughter. Oh, that reminded her.

"Hey Mom. Is it okay if I stay after like last time? Play Bass with Rain?" She asked, hoping her mother wouldn't say no.

"No, I'm cooking lunch when we get home."

"But mom!" She was desperate. "It would make up for not going yesterday!"

"Embry- Whatever. Fine. But you better get them to buy you lunch, and they will be the ones to take you home." Her mother caved in, but was still upset.

Embry bit her lip at the thought of Papa making her feel good just like last time. She didn't know what he was going to do, was that how people have sex? So does she just touch him and that's how it's done?

Embry was knocked out of her thoughts when Papa walked out from behind the curtain and farther to the front of the stage. She was practically drooling.

She eyed Papa the whole time, never looking at anyone or anything else. Papa was trying to keep his cool on stage, seeing his Nymph undress him with his eyes nearly brought him to his knees.

He needed to be inside of her, needed to hear her moan for him again. He wanted to make her come undone on him, whether it be his fingers, or dick.

He wanted to watch her cum over and over, till she passed out. At this point he didn't care about himself, he just wanted to watch her. He was sure that alone could make him have an orgasm.

When church ended, Embry had left her mother's side and made her way back stage, waiting for Papa. However, Cirice had walked in instead.

"Hey, Darling!" She welcomed, seeing the girl sitting on the couch with her pink bible and rose in her lap.

"Hello Cirice." Embry said softly.

"Papa should be here in a few minutes, he's just talking with a few of the church people." She reassured, Embry nodded. There was silence for a good while as Cirice was putting up equipment, then she spoke. "Was he careful?"

Embry's eyes widened and she turned her head to look at the woman, "What?"

"Well, Papa can get carried away sometimes. Sometimes he goes a little too rough. During sex." Cirice was genuinely worried in the girl.

Embry simply just stared at Cirice dumbfounded, that made her chuckle.

"If he goes too rough just say the word, Yellow." She rubbed Embry's face before walking out the door.

Embry didn't know what to do so she just sat there, staring at the door.

How could Papa be rough? He's not going to stick his whole hand in her is he? Nah that's impossible. She thought.

She continued to ponder just how someone could be rough enough that she would have to say a word for him to stop.

Papa walked in and closed the door behind him, her face lit up.

"Momma said that you'll have to provide me lunch and take me home when we are done." Embry spat out, Papa was taken back at first but then his face softened and he smiled at her sweetly.