Chapter one

Lola's P.O.V

'Lola!! Are you up, I heard my brother Mason shout 'ye just putting my makeup on and neckless, I said 'quick we got school, Mason said 'why should I care about school... we are wolves, I said before running down the stairs to see my brother waiting by the door 'come on we gotta go to school, Mason said we then left the house and was at the school sooner than I thought. 'Ok now I'm going to my first art class I'll see you after oh and stay safe..I'll come find you after class, Mason said 'okay I got (looks at time table) math oh man... hate math. I'll see you sooner than you think, I laugh before going to my class.

I sat down in a empty seat next to a young brown haired boy he's cute, I thought as the teacher walked in 'hello class I'm Mr Hicks your math teacher.. I heard there's a new student in school, he said making me want to hide I quickly hide by the cute boys chair. 'Where is she, hicks said 'few he can't see me, I said. 'Oh uh here she is, the boy looked down at me 'thanks, I said annoyed 'your welcome. The cute boy said as Mr Hicks asked me to the front of the class. I felt like a kid on their first day of primary school. 'This is Lola Greyback, Hicks said as everyone said hi in a who cares voice. 'Ok... I'm gonna.. yep, I said quickly running back to my seat before they noticed I was gone.

The school bell rang so class was finished. 'Thank god for that, I said about to walk out the class with everyone else to meet my brother when the cute boy walked over to me. 'Hey I'm sorry for telling mt hicks you was by me I could see you looked worried up there, he said as I just looked at him. 'It's ok it was bound to happen, I said 'hey nice accent.. British right, he said 'ye haha, I laughed 'I'm Max Russo, he intrigued'Lola, I said 'nice to meet you Lola... hey you should come meet my sister Alex and brother Justin, Max said. 'Really, I asked 'ye your new right... they will make you feel welcome.. well at least Justin will, Max said. 'Hey umm why don't you show me around, I asked making me feel silly now. 'Come on then, Max said as we walked out the class and to a sub shop I've seen a few times but never went in.

As Max and I walked in I seen my brother Mason with a girl eating a sup sandwich. 'Harper!, I heard her shout when a girl walked over to them. 'Who's that girl, I asked Max. 'That's my sister Alex and her boyfriend Mason, Max said. 'Boyfriend!, I asked 'ye do you know him, Max asked 'he's my brother, I answered in shocking wondering why Mason never told me he was dating someone. 'Masons your brother, Max asked I nodded my head 'how's this for a romantic moment, I heard Mason say as I seen him give Max's sister a neckless.

'Oh my god Mason!, she said 'oh my god mason, her friend repeats 'it glows, Alex said 'oh my god!, I said
'What's wrong, Max asked 'it's glowing, I said 'quite unusual really it runs on battery's, my brother lied. 'I love it, she said 'their kissing, her friend shouts running out as I walk over with Max. 'Mason who who's your friend, I asked 'Lola what you doing here, Mason asked 'I'm here with my new friend... Max, I said 'new friend, Mason said. As everyone from the kitchen came running over to them. 'Mason who's this, Alex said. 'I'm Lola, I said 'Alex this is my sister Lola, Mason said. 'Nice to meet you, Alex said.

'Oh hey Mason I didn't know you two were in a middle of a date, a woman said. 'Date, I said 'yes you do mom your the one who gave me this headboard to make tv is fancy screen, Alex said. Umm Alex can I borrow my brother for a second, I asked 'uh sure, Alex said as I pulled my brother aside 'Mason I can't believe you've been dating a girl and never told me l.. And gave her the neckless that shows if someone is in love with you, I said. 'Ok ok I'm sorry I never told you Lola and I know that I'd probably be the same with you if you was dating someone, Mason said. 'If I dated someone you'd probably make everything uncomfortable or awkward, I said. 'That's only because I need to keep you safe... but Lola she seen the neckless glow.. she loves me, Mason said.

'I know and I'm happy for you but when are you going to tell her the truth, I asked 'I can't, Mason said walking back over to Alex and sitting down. 'We need the tables for the even rush, the woman who I'm guessing is Alex and Max's mum. 'It's evening!, both me and Mason said. 'Oh no it's getting late we better get going, Mason said grabbing my hand 'wait I haven't said bye to Max yet, I said 'there no time come on, Mason said dragging me towards the door. 'But uh you only just got here, Alex said as Mason walked back to Alex. 'I lost track of time in your eyes, Mason said as Alex Awwed 'eww, I said 'oh I see what your doing there.. I still like it anyway, Alex said as Mason grabbed his bag and my arm.