Chapter 8: Daring Actions

After the confession in the hospital,Raghav and Ishita were officially dating as couple for the last 2 months

After the confession in the hospital,Raghav and Ishita were officially dating as couple for the last 2 months. Needless to say,this dating thing had brought a lot of changes in both of their lives. Would it be a surprise if it was stated that they both were unexpectedly happy with each other? Raghav didn't expect that things would turn out this way and it would basically work out between them better than he thought.

They walked down on the hall holding their hands with each other. Their presence was enough to catch attention from a lot of students present in the hallway.

Though it had already crossed two months, some people in the college were still apparently trying to cop up with the fact that they were dating. In fact who would have thought that one day the infamous bad boy of law college would be settling down a rich princess? It was no wonder that everything was unexpected. When they first came in the college together, it grabbed huge attention of entire college. From then, they had become the hot topic of gossip.

Raghav was known for being the silent and rude guy who had got charms enough to make a girl swoon over him like some obsessive lover. He had bad reputation for being bery arrogant guy with several attitude. He never had friends either. He had always stayed away from everyone making it clear that he didn't want to be some normal student. So when they had come together , they had become the spotlight of college all of a sudden and it was puzzling for everyone.

"I'm literally done with them." Ishita huffed in annoyance turning to face Raghav. It was quite irritating when all the students would be giving them those peculiar and judgemental glances as if they were committing some crime.

"Don't bother.People will talk and think.Let them think whatever they want.Since they have no better works to do in their hands,they are always trying to involve in others personal business." Raghav stated sliding his one arm around her waist. Ishita followed his gesture and looked up to meet his eyes with a smile on her face.

"You always know how to cheer up my mood whenever I get sad. You are indeed my favourite solution of my bad day" She said circling her both arms around his neck leaning a bit closer.

"I am that good. Amn't I?" He cockily asked leaning closer to rub his nose with her. She let out a amusing chuckle shaking her head. Her eyes travelled towards the entrance where her former best friends Vicky and Shivangi were coming inside the college. She passed polite smile at them with a wave of her hand when her eyes met with Shivangi's eyes. However,Shivangi simply refused to acknowledge her and they both walked past them ignoring her wave. Ishita's smile faltered and a frown creased on her forhead.

"Ishita what happened? Are you OK?" Raghav asked noticing her unusual composed and silent behaviour today. She let out a loud sigh in response.

"Raghav, last night I tried to talk to Shivangi but she is not picking up my calls. I don't know what happened but Shivangi and Vicky,they both have basically cut me off their lives. They don't even care if I am coming in the college or not. I just don't know what to do. It feels very bad to see my own friends ignoring me as if I don't exist."