Chapter 3: Drunk Embarrassment

Don't forget to vote and comment at the end.

Raghav came in the living room after freshening up. Jairaj was serving some food in both plates for dinner. He silently took a seat on the table and pulled the plate closer to him. He quickly tore a piece of his chapati (bread) and taking some beans curry in it, he poured it in his mouth. He was very hungry as he didn't have any lunch today. Jairaj was unaware that his niece hadn't taken his lunch. Raghav forgot while doing his work. His tiffin box was still there in his bag. He hadn't mentioned it to his uncle as he didn't want to stress him again.

"So, how is your college going?" His uncle asked when he took a seat beside him.

"Nothing special. Just usual ok." Raghav replied casually chewing on his food.

"Well, if it's fine then what should I say more? " His uncle looked at him suspiciously. Raghav caught the taunt in his tone and so he looked up.

"What do you mean to say, Uncle? Just clear it out." He raised his one eyebrow.

"Our assistant manager called me today. He said that a girl from your college came in the garage to meet you. A beautiful and smart girl from elite class - he had specifically mentioned." His uncle mentioned, his one eyebrow raised in questioning manner.

"Yeah, she just came to repair the steering wheel of her car." Raghav shrugged off his shoulder avoiding the mischievous looks his uncle throwing in his direction.

"Yeah I know that. But I didn't understand the part that she specifically wanted you to repair her car. So what kind of game is this? Is something going on between you two?" He asked,now his all seriousness long gone away. Instead, he looked quite curious and happy. Raghav stopped eating when he heard his uncle's question.

"Are you serious? There is nothing between us." He replied ,his voice dripping of annoyance.

"Ok,fine. I thought that you might have found someone for you. But it's fine. I hope that oneday you will surely find a perfect girl for you and she will love you dearly and will take care of you and your all stubbornness too." Jairai said with a smile. Raghav looked at his uncle with unbelievable expression and then let out a loud sigh.

As they were busy dinning, Raghav's phone beeped with a sound. He opened his phone with his free hand checked the message sent by someone. His eyes narrowed in surprise as he found the similar brown pair of eyes looking at him through the picture. Yes, it was Ishita's profile picture.