Chapter 4: It's all about melodrama

Kindly do vote and share your reviews about the story

Kindly do vote and share your reviews about the story. And yeah, I was travelling for the last 6 days. So I couldn't give any updates. I just came back yesterday and here is the next chapter. Don't forget to vote. Pretty plz 🙂

"I can't believe that this shit is happening with me." Raghav grumbled gazing at his shirt. He couldn't believe that he had landed in a situation with a rich snobbish girl who has recently thrown out on him like basically pured her all dirt. He went to open the door of his washroom but stopped in midway when he remembered that Ishita had gone in there. He cursed under his breath and decided to wait for her to come out.

After half an hour, she still didn't come out. He was now getting impatient waiting for her. He decided to call her name.

"Isha, won't you come out?" He asked still maintaining his calm posture but deep inside, he was frustrated and furious to the core. He got no response from inside. He could hear the running sound of water.This made him suspicious.

"Isha, what's taking you so long?"

"Come on, don't try to play another game right now."

"Isha, are you listening to what I am saying? Just come out."

After calling her again and again, he still got no response. He could still hear that the shower was running yet he couldn't figure out why she was not responding to him.He got worried immediately and decided to check on her. He hesitantly opened the door of the washroom. To his luck, she even didn't lock the door when she came here. His eyes widened in shock as he found her sitting under the shower. She was still in her dress which was entirely drenched in water and her eyes were closed wheras the shower was running on her.

He quickly turned off the shower and released a huge sigh. Now he had to deal with this situation alone. He didn't have any female friend or companion in his home so that she could help her. And above that, he couldn't definitely speak to his uncle about it. He knew that Jairaj was going to create a big scene out of it.

He firstly opened his shirt and threw it on a bucket because how much he did not like her, he couldn't hold her in this condition. He chose wash his chest and face with clean water removing some droplets of her threw up contents. After drying himself with a towel, he filled the bucket with water. Then he gently picked her up in his arms, her warmnth engulfed him. He could feel that her body was heating up unusually. He realized that she had fever. Without wasting any time, he took her in his room and laid her down on the bed. He shook her firstly to wake her up. But she didn't respond. He kept his palm on her forhead and checked her temperature to find she was already burning in fever. He tried to wake her up again yet he got no response in return.

Having no other options, he took the lead. He didn't want to do this but the situation was saying something else. He couldn't leave her all wet specially when she was burning in fever.He braught a towel and a spare tshirt of him and made her to sit resting her back on the headrest of the bed.