Chapter 19

Theo's pov

I woke up early so did Mike. We are all naked and I stand up and remove the blanket off Addison. Mike is waiting for me and so I spread her legs.

I gave Mike a nod and he started playing with Addison's nipple. I started eating her out. She was moaning in her sleep but fuck I can't wait for tonight.

I started eating her out more and I looked up to see Addison was waking up. Mike was going crazy about her breast.

Mmmm mmm ah, Daddy."Addison whispers but it is more like a moan.

She grabbed my hair and that is when I stopped.

Baby girl I am a man I don't need your help."I said to her

So get your hand away or sir will tie them."I said and I went back to eating her out. Addison kept on grabbing my hair so Mike grabbed her hands and we went back to pleasuring her.

Daddy fuckkkkk sir fuckkkk.......... Ahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck fuck fuck I am going to cum!"Addison moans out

I stop and she looks at me then I give it thirty seconds then I go back to eating her out.

Addison came so hard and then Mike got between her legs. I held Addison's arms while I was kissing her.

Fuck babe I am going to cum again fuck!"Addison moans and she cums again. I let go of her hands and we all just cuddled.

Happy birthday baby girl."I said and I kissed her lips.

Happy birthday sexy woman."Mike says as he kissed her. We all just cuddle till I saw the order two I going to wake up soon.

We should just wipe ourselves down get clothes and I will make the bed. Then we go get those two and have a lovely breakfast."I said

Mike stood up and Addison stood up. I made the bed and I walked into the bathroom just washing my face. I saw Mike doing the same and Addison was already in my shirt and Mike's sweatpants that you can make right.

I walked just putting on sweatpants I am not going to put on underwear. I place a black shirt on. We all walk to the nursery and we see them still sleeping. I went to pick up Mila and changed her diaper. I decided to leave her just in her diaper and she was happy about that.

Baby Mila wakey wakey."I said to Mila who does not like to wake up.

Nnnnnooo slow! "Mila says to me and I just chuckle at her.

I started moving and bouncing. She didn't like that but soon she was awake.

Momma happy birthday."Mila says and we look at Mila.

Aren't you cute? yes, you are."Addison says and kisses Mila. When Mila saw Mike she made grabby hands to him. Mike takes her and she cuddles with him. I help Addison with Ben who doesn't like that.

He starts to cry and I think it is from pain so I let Addison get him in a clean diaper.

I get the medication in this thing. I place the pacifier in Benjamin's mouth and when he starts sucking on it push the medication in his mouth. When the medication is done I take the thing out and we wait for Benjamin's medication to kick in. When it kicks in he is a happy baby boy.

We just keep standing there and then Ben starts opening his mouth. We look at him and he does it again.

Ma." Ben said and all of your eyes go big and smile on our faces like we found a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Mam." Ben said again and Addison started crying

Yeah baby I am a mommy good boy."Addison said to Ben