Chapter 8

Mike's pov

I woke to Mila crying her heart got out so I stood up and walked to her. I picked her up and I walked back to bed to see Theo and Addison sitting up. Addison was leaking so I gave Mila to Addison.

Addison did change Mila's diaper. When Mila was in a clean diaper Addison took off her shirt and helped Mila latch on. Mila stopped crying but she had goosebumps on her body. I took the blanket that was on the side of the bed and covered Mila. We also had the bed blanket so we covers Mila. Theo and I looked at each other and then we did cuddle the only thing that could be heard was Mila sucking and sniffing.

****

I woke the next morning to something wet so I got up and look to see Mila is leaking her diaper is so full.

Babe Mila is leaking."I said to Addison

Addison sat up with Mila still stuck to her breast. I got up and helped Addiaon out of bed. When Addison was out of bed I went to go wake up Theo.

Babe why don't you go shower while I clean the bed and get in the shower with Mila or bath."Theo said to Addison

I went to go get Mila a thicker diaper and a fluffy onesie. I walked back to see the bed has new covers and that on. Theo and I walked into the bathroom to see Addison in the bath with Mila stuck to her breast. I look to see Mila had grease on her face so I did bend down and kissed her.

Theo and I got undressed and then stepped into the shower. I did wash my body very fast and so did Theo.

We both climbed out and walked very fast to the walk-in closet. I got dressed in comfortable clothes I walked out to see Theo already dressed.

I was wearing the same clothes as Theo

I walked with Theo back to the bathroom

I walked with Theo back to the bathroom. He helped Addison out of the bath. I took my pinky finger and propelled it in Milas's mouth so Addison could get dressed. Mila started crying her heart out but started asking on my finger. I got Mila dressed in a thick diaper and I placed pink fluffy onesies on her body.