Chapter 10

Mila's pov

I woke up feeling better. I saw Mommy Daddy and Papa still sleep. I sat up and looked at them.

Dadddddddda!"I screamed

Daddy sat up and looked at me and I started laughing. Daddy walked to then picked me up.

Hello, little one. How did you sleep?"Daddy asked me

I just looked at Daddy and I smiled.

I take that you slept well why don't we change you then you wake up Mommy and Papa." Daddy said to me

Daddy sat on the bed with me between his legs and started taking off my dirty wet diaper. When Daddy was done I crawled to Mommy and jumped on Mommy and Papa. Mommy looked at me and smiled. Papa just looked at me with a big smile.

Good morning to you too."Mommy said to me

Someone is in a good mood."Papa said to me

Daddy started ticking with me and so did Mommy and Papa. Then I hear the door open to see woof woof.

Woof woof!"I scream

Woof woof came to me and he sat next to me. I love woof woof a lot. Woof woof like me. I crawl to Mommy and pull on her shirt. Mommy takes off her shirt and helps me latch on her baba. I look at Mommy and she is just looking at me with a big smile. Daddy walks away and then comes back smelling nice.

Daddy then went again. I look at Mommy who is talking with Papa.

I went back to sucking when my Daddy came into the room.

Daddy did look so cool dressed so cool. Daddy came to sit next to Mommy and did hold my little. Daddy looked at me and then he started talking with mommy and papa.

When I was done drinking Mommy gave me to Papa who put my head on his shoulder and then started patting my back. Mommy went into a room that Papa gave me to Daddy. Daddy did give me some things to make me better. Daddy then put me in between his legs and he started to take off my diaper. Daddy did walk to the room where Mommy and Papa are. I start to call my hand. Daddy gave me to Papa and Daddy went out of the room.

I saw a waterfall so I wiggle down and Mommy did place a towel on the floor. I placed my next to her feed. I kept on hitting the ground with my hands I kept on laughing. Papa started washing me while mommy is washing her hair. Mommy started making funny faces and I started laughing. Papa then called Daddy who came in with a pink fluffy towel. He wrapped me in it and then walked out. Daddy got my diaper on till I decided to try to crawl away. I did crawl then Daddy did grab my feet he pulled me back where I was. I started laughing because it was so funny.

Daddy got me dressed in my clothes and I look very pretty.