"Assistant Y/N"

You feel horrible, sad, and guilty about the whole situation and you can't believe Tom lied to you...

Y/n: "Bill!.. no you have to listen to me! it was signed "Tom" on the bottom!.. someone must've changed it!.."
Bill: "y/n even if someone changed it like Julie or Tom, it doesn't matter.  If you really liked me, you would've never gone on a date with Tom"
Y/n: "I could say the same about you and Julie!"
Bill: "Yea! i totally DIDN'T come over today to BREAK UP with her to be with you instead!
wow.. he was going to break up with her for you?
Bill leaves the room, hurt

Y/n: "No Bill wait!!!" but he is already gone...
You feel like shit, why can't you make up your mind?.. You like Bill and Tom, but liking both of them is the worst thing possible.. First, you have your sisters boyfriend, and then you have the player.. Why can't you mark up your mind?!!

You sit on the floor, crying your eyes out
Julie barges in
Julie: "What's wrong?" she asks, holding in a smile since her plan worked*
Y/n: "Leave me alone! you have been TREATING me like SHIT ever since I got here."
Julie: "Let me guess then, you aren't going to be the assistant for Tom and Bill's music video because you are crying your eyes out?"
Y/n: "What?..."
Julie: "You heard me. Tom told me that he asked you to be the assistant for the music video."
(BAE IF YOUR CONFUSED, WHY DIDN'T U READ PART 3 "MONSOON?" 🤨)
Y/n: "That's today?.. it's already 5 PM..."
Julie: "So? you know nothing about bands so why are you acting like you do?.. LETS GO. ALRIGHT?"
She's a bitch but she has a point, so you get ready

Julie: "Oh and don't be a fucking idiot like you always are. Wear black that's the dress code to be an assistant"

Julie: "Thats way too fancy, i hope you trip"Y/n: "I hope Bill catches me"Julie: "OH MY G-"Julie rants the whole car ride

Y/n: "I hope Bill catches me"
Julie: "OH MY G-"
Julie rants the whole car ride

You guys arrive at the set

Tom smiles*
Tom: "So glad you could make it!"
you glare at him, still pissed off
Tom: "Whats.. wrong y/n?" he asks nervously
Y/n: "We are over! you didn't even write that letter! Bill did!"
Tom: "W-what... um.." he can't excuse himself
you quickly walk away from Tom

Gustav and Georg meet you, you all get along well!
Bill is ignoring you the whole time, but stealing quick glances because your outfit looks so cute on you
Georg: "Y/n can you fix Bill's hair,? it's messed up"
Bill: "It's not Georg shut up." he glares at him
Georg: "Yes it is.. Don't listen to Bill he's a dumb ass.. now go fix his hair"

You head to the makeup room
Bill is silent the whole time and sits on the chair
You run your fingers through his hair and you gently fix it
*Bill closes his eyes, in pleasure, enjoying the sensation*
Bill: "Keep doing that" he says, sighing
You massage his hair a little
*He stays silent, not wanting to talk to you, but he really is enjoying this*
Y/n: "So... are you excited to film this?"
Bill: "I was, but not anymore" (he's so sassy)
Y/n: "Bill... i'm really sorry for ruining your day"
Bill: "Don't apologize to me, apologize to yourself for being such a slut"
You are shocked!.. you feel hurt at first and then you become angry
Y/n: "I AM NOT A SLUT! Why the hell would you say that!?"
Bill: "Playing with two guys? yeah not a slut!"
Y/n: "Playing with TWO GIRLS! not a slut!" you say back
Bill: "Julie was paying me to be her boyfriend!"
Y/n: "I know! Tom told me already"
OOPS.. you blush, you forgot Tom specifically told you not to tell Bill (if ur confused u dumbo, u rlly need to read part 3.)
Bill: "i'm not even surprised!"
Y/n: LISTEN you.. Moron! You were still Julie's boyfriend regardless of being paid or not! I thought Tom wrote the letter for me, so SO OUR REASONS ARE THE SAME."