Monsoon

School is over and this is how to school day went:
1- In History class, the teacher was flirting with you 😟
2- In art class, you were assigned seats and Tom was on the other side of the room.. he kept staring at you, he seemed worried, but you were too upset and avoided eye-contact
break: sat alone :(
3- In cooking class, Julie and Bill were giggling the whole time and teasing each other, you couldn't help but feel jealous even though you shouldn't.. Bill kept glancing at you from time to time
4- In math, you couldn't solve any problems because you are bad at math
lunch: you tried to find Bill and Julie but couldn't, you saw Tom but avoided him
5- In PE, Julie pushed you around while playing soccer and you scraped your knee, Bill tried to help you, but Julie insisted she would
6-  In language arts, you almost fell asleep

*You meet up with Julie, Bill and Tom after school right by her car*
*Julie starts the car*
Julie: "how was school y/n?" she asks, smiling about scraping you earlier
Y/n: "well... it was actually pretty bad" you say a little sad
Julie: "what a little scrape ruined your day? don't be a baby.." she says in a condescending tone
Y/n: "IT WASNT THAT... it's.. it's just.." *you quickly glance at Tom and then look away, "the classes just.. were kinda boring"
Julie: "come on, tell everyone why you really are sad.. is it because of TOM?"

*you quickly blush, so angry at Julie for embarrassing you, you want to kill her*
*Tom looks at you worried*
Tom: "well, you were ignoring me all day.. so, what did i do?"
*you can't believe this is happening*
y/n: "i- no.. you didn't do anything, can you guys just leave me alone?" *you say, holding back tears
*Bill meets your eyes for a second, worried about you*

*You arrive back home, pissed off**julie takes tom somewhere, and you are confused why and get a little suspicious**You are left alone with Bill, inside the house*

*julie takes tom somewhere, and you are confused why and get a little suspicious*
*You are left alone with Bill, inside the house*

Y/n: "what the hell is your girlfriend's problem? why does she love embarrassing me?"
*Bill sits close next to you
Bill: "she's insecure.  she.. needs power to feel like she's worth something"
Y/n: "that's not an excuse.. and if you know this about her, why are you even with her?"
*he pauses and hesitates*
Bill: "look, it's complicated okay?" he says in an annoyed tone, the subject is clearly personal..
Y/n: "complicated? that's all you have to say?"
Bill: "yeah, drop it" he says in a serious tone
*you wonder why bill is so defensive...*
Y/n: why would I? Julie has been a bitch to me ever since I got here!

*Bill places a hand on your thigh, and looks down at you with a serious expression*
Bill: "I said drop it. Unless you want me to shut you up" he says, in a husky tone and leans in a little
IS HE GOING TO KISS YOU?

  Unless you want me to shut you up" he says, in a husky tone and leans in a littleIS HE GOING TO KISS YOU?

*you stay silent blushing and surprised, your eyes widening*
Bill: "That shut you up, now you're all shy.. hm~ cute" he smirks..

Tom and Julie enter back in the room, Tom looking upset and hesitant
*Bill is surprised and backs up a little from you*
Julie: "Bill, come on, let's go on a walk~.."
Bill: "not now Julie."
Julie is shocked and annoyed*, she shoots him a stern look*
Bill: "fine, fine..."
*just as he gets up, he says, looking down at you
Bill: "This isn't over you know.." *he winks

*as the two of them mysteriously leave*Tom walks up to you

Tom walks up to you

Tom: "let's go too, to my favorite spot.. i'll explain everything"
*you pause, reluctant... you think to yourself about hurt you were, but also how confused you were... your curiosity gets the best of you and you follow him*

The two of you go outside, out near his house.. you follow him to a ladder
Tom: "come on y/n, follow me.. it's wonderful up here.. we can watch the sunset"
y/n: "alright... what if we fall?"
you have always been afraid of heights, but it sure seems like an experience, watching the sunset... how romantic.. but you are nervous
Tom: "well don't worry, you can hold onto me the whole time"
*you blush* (omg i swear y/n always blushes)
You follow him and climb up the ladder, cautiously crawling on it
*The two of you sit down and watch the pink swirling clouds*
Y/n: "it's.. so beautiful"
*Tom smiles and nods, turning to you, to admire your face, finding you more beautiful than the sunset*
Tom: "i know.. now.. i'll explain myself"
Y/n: "i'm listening."
Tom: "you see... i'm just a guy who LOVES women.. and.. i may have a lot of them-.. but I would never ditch you if it was my choice, especially on your first day"
*you roll your eyes, annoyed... is he trying to flatter you?*
Y/n: "Um well you did JUST that.."
Tom: "it's because of Julie.. she told me not to tell anyone but..don't tell Bill"
YOU KNEW IT! JULIE WAS INVOLVED... your intuition is good

Tom sighs*: "Ever since my mother passed away, we have.. been kinda broke since my dad doesn't work.  And let's just say Julie and your family are very rich.. So she said she would pay for everything only if we listen to her and for Bill to become her "boyfriend"... And my dad.. he thinks we are getting the money from our band, but it's actually from her."
that was a lot to take in
Y/n: "Why does she want you guys to listen to her so bad? why you two?
Tom: "our band is growing in popularity, let's just say she wants power and to have a famous boyfriend before anyone else does."
Y/n: "soo.. did she make you ditch me today?
Tom: "yep, she payed me extra and told me to go to specifically to another girl"
Y/n: "What a freak! she hates me that fucking much?.."
Tom: "yea... don't know what that's about.. but hey just remember we are on your side"
Y/n: "well i wanna help you guys..."
Tom: "wait... i have an idea.. i'll tell you tomorrow but i have to ask Bill first..."

Bill and Julie come back from their walk*
They both actually seem to be having a good time, laughing and smiling...
*Tom gets off the ladder first and then helps you down carefully*
*Bill looks annoyed seeing you guys had a good time too*
Bill: "what were you guys doing on the roof?"
Tom: "Just talking, and watching the sunset" he smiles and puts an arms around you, just to make Bill more jealous
Bill: "what if you guys fell or something?.."
*Bill leaves annoyed

*Tom sighs*
Tom: "I don't know what's his problem..."
Y/n: "me neither, but.. what did you want to ask him?
Tom: "I was going to ask him if you wanted to be our assistant for our music video "Monsoon?", it's not in a while though, we just made the music and are starting to make the lyrics."
That seems so fun!
Y/n: wow really? that seems amazing.. thank you Tom, really *your face flushes*
Tom: "anytime, you're perfect" *he kisses your cheek and leaves to his house

 thank you Tom, really *your face flushes*Tom: "anytime, you're perfect" *he kisses your cheek and leaves to his house

You stand in his front yard, still frozen, blushing that he kissed your cheek and you have butterflies...

END OF CHAPTER 3