Thrown Out, Thrown In

IF U GUYS LIKE THIS, READ MY TIKTOK SLIDESHOWS, on my "Visove" account

*You sit in the car, pondering about what life has brought you to.. You're driving in an Uber car, to a small little city in California.. Why couldn't you live on the coast? You think to yourself.. Isn't that what California is all about?*

Your name is Y/N and you're moving to California, all the way from New York. 

You were living with your mother for all 16 years of your life.. was it a good 16 years? not really... so you try to remain hopeful and positive about moving in with your Dad and Older Sister.  you never actually met your dad or sister.. you always wondered why, maybe it had something to do with your mother's drug and alcohol addiction?.. or did they just not want to see you? you think..
Well her addictions led you here anyway.  If she never was admitted to the rehab center, you would've stayed in your comfortable New York apartment, you would be laughing with your friends and walking down the noisy streets every morning.  But... again, you try to remain hopeful, a new change might be fun! and at least your free from your mom...

*you then ask the Uber Driver,
y/n: "Hey how much longer?"
driver: "Only a few minutes don't worry.." he smiles..
(you notice he has a german accent)

*you're a little nervous so i decide to ask the driver a question*
y/n: "umm.. so.. do you know much about this town? is it cool..?" you ask shyly

driver: "yea, i actually live in your neighborhood, according to your address... don't worry! you will like it! there is a forest, a lot of nature, nice people, a great highschool and a ton of cool shops, all in walking distance.. just because it's small doesn't mean it's bad, everyone is close and its a comforting area" he answers

driver: "and besides, i have 2 nice sons, they are going to be seniors this year, i'll tell them to welcome you in... oh.. and also, are you Ilya's daughter? judging by your address.." he asks

y/n: "yea.. i am... is he nice?"

driver: "he's great! i'm sure you will love him, and your sister is the high school's president! i'm sure you will get along with her"

*this eases your mind and calms you down a little, making you more excited*
*you guys then get out of the car, you look up*

*this eases your mind and calms you down a little, making you more excited**you guys then get out of the car, you look up*

y/n thoughts: (hmm.. not bad, seems pretty cozy and i like the trees... and i never had anything other than a small apartment)

*suddenly, a man comes out, with rolled up sleeves, a beard and warm blue eyes* (that must be your dad, Ilya)

He walks up and hugs you*
Dad: "hey y/n! nice to see you, my daughter... wow you have grown up so much"
*you feel a little awkward as he hugs you, he is a stranger to you, and you're *VERY* shy around people you don't know*
y/n: "well.. the last time you saw me was when I was a baby so..."
Dad: "and you definitely aren't a baby anymore, you grew!" he laughs
*you smile, at least he seems nice*
Dad: "come inside, i want you to meet your sister and step mom."