Unsafe

DISCLAIMER! Rape and physical harm. This chapter is all the way fucked up so read carefully I guess.
Cha-chan

We drove off for a very long time. When we left, all I could hear was the sound of the wind through leaves and branches. All I could smell, was grass and trees.

Daniel brought me inside to what I assumed would be my room before he took off the blindfold. He sent his guys away, and leaving just the two of us.

He chained me to the bed, closing a shackle on my ankle before untieing my hands.

-Stay put while I send Orochimaru the money. I'll be back in a bit.

The second he was off, I looked around for anything that could help me. The chains were metal and they were attached to the foot of the bed. I tried pulling on them as hard as I could, but they didn't budge. I looked at the keyhole to figure out what I needed to break free.

I couldn't go to the door because of the chains, but I could go to the desk a few meters away. I went through the drawers, but all I could find were sex toys and lingerie. Nothing was pointy or sharp enough to be of any use.

I ran out of time faster than I thought and Daniel came back in the room. He had changed outfit and looked... Hungry. I walked as far away from him as possible, but it wasn't like I could actually escape him.

He walked over to me and threw me on the bed. I tried getting up, but he sat on my hips to keep me pinned down.

-Let's have a little fun, pet.

He undid the buttons of his shirt while looking down at me. He threw it on the floor once he was done.

-Take off your shirt, he instructed.

-No! I refused.

He took the front of my shirt and ripped it off of me. I flinched, but I couldn't do much else. He started stroking my chest with his hands. I pushed him away, but he just took both my hands in his and continued on with what he was doing.

He unbuckled his belt and wrapped it around my wrists. He unzipped his pants put kept them on. He reached down and pulled out his dick.

-You're so pretty, baby boy.

He started stroking himself while looking down at my body. I knew I couldn't cry. So I held it in as I felt uncomfortable and violated. He started rubbing my chest again. Going lower and lower while I felt worse and worse.

He went back up instead of doing worse, but that didn't calm me down. I had goosebumps on my arms from the discomfort. I wanted to to end.

He was grunting as he was still jerking off looking at my body.

-You're mine, now.

-I'll never be yours.

-But you are. I paid for you. You're my property.

-No.

-Kakashi won't find you here.

-He will. He'll find me. He won't stop until he does. I know he will.

Daniel bent down and started to kiss my chest. He bit down on my ribs and I cried out in pain. He pulled out and the bite mark was bleeding slightly. He smirked as he noticed as well.

-Suck me off. He demanded.

-No!
He sat up from my hips and started to crawl closer and closer to my mouth. I knew what he wanted to do, but I wouldn't let him do it.

When he tried to shove his dick in my mouth, I turned my head to the side. He slapped me very hard across the face. It stung so bad, but I kept on fighting regardless. He took my face in his hand and squeezed so hard that his nails dug into my cheeks. I was sure it left a nice scratch on there too. He shoved his tip into my mouth and I gagged. He was on top of me so I couldn't push him off. I did the only logical thing; I bit him as hard as a could.

He punched me in the temple so I would let him go. He jumped away from me and looked down at his dick. It had a bite mark around the tip, but nothing more, unfortunately.

-You fucking bitch. I'll teach you a fucking lesson.

He punched me in the face again and scratched my torso. He punched me in the stomach. I rolled into a ball, but he just kicked me in the ribs with his knee. I cried out again and he laughed.

He left to go get some ice for his cock and I started to cry a little. I was in so much pain. My ribs hurt and I thought they might be broken.

I had no way of knowing how long it had been since I had been taken. Three hours? Four?

Daniel came back looking absolutely pissed. He forced me on my elbows and knees. It hurt so bad that I couldn't even fight back. He started slapping my butt really hard and it hurt a lot. I was shaking and it only made my ribs hurt more.
He laid on top of me, biting my back and shoulders until they bled as well.

-I wanted to take it slow, but now I'm mad. You're gonna take what I'm giving you and you won't complain, got it?

He got up from the bed and he grabbed some lube. I rolled off the bed and fell on the floor. A pained gasp escaped me as I hit the floor, hard.

Daniel didn't seem to care. He just took me back and threw me on the bed again. He got back on top of me and grazed my torso again.

-Don't worry, I'll make you feel good. Je whispered in my ear.

His hand trailed down to my pants and he slipped it underneath. I was trembling and I was trying to fight him off, but my hands were tied, my ribs hurt and I was still shackled to the bed. He pulled down my pants, revealing my blue boxers. He slapped my thigh, giving it a pink handprint.

I took a sharp intake as he slipped his hand under my boxers. I felt his hand clasp around my member. He seemed a little dissapointed that I wasn't hard, but he didn't let that faze him for too long.

He bent down and started kissing my stomach. It was weirdly soft all of a sudden coming from him. I barely had time to make that reflexion that he started biting me again. He bit the inside of my thighs and my hipbones. I was covered with painful marks that would surely turn into bruises.

I looked down at my ribs to see a bruise already there, confirming that they were indeed broken.

My breath was coming in short pants at this point. I had fought so much that I feared my ribs would poke my organs at this point. I felt my strength leave me. I felt so weak all of a sudden. I forced myself to stay alert, though. If there was an opening, I needed to take it.

I vaguely heard some noises far away from us, but my mind was growing hazy. I just wanted this to stop.