Chapter 6

Picture on the side is Hamish! I find him ADORABLE!!

"I'll get him" Dan mumbles getting out of bed to the loud crying of Hamish. I listen as his feet slide across the floor and down the stairs. 'Todays the day' I think, Today is the day that i FINALLY get to go on tour with the boys for the first time. Dans mum is looking after Hamish for a week and we get a vacation of sorts. You could say im excited. I crawl out of bed and walk down to the nursery to see Dan playing with Hamish. It's the cutest thing i have ever seen. I smile and snap a few pictures on my phone. I walk back to my bedroom and jump in the shower. Once im finished and dressed in a flowy white and blue top and denim shorts i slide my phone in my pocket put my hair up into a side plait and walk down stairs. Dan is sitting in the loungeroom with Hamish on his lap, I smile and the door bell rings. "Morning babe" He smiles at me getting up and giving me a quick kiss before opening the door and hugging his mum. "Morning guys! Ready for your big adventure?" She smiles and comes over to me Hamish in hand and gives me a hug. "I guess you could say that" Dan mumbles. "Daniel James Styles get your ass into the shower right now or we will be late!" I yell. Kim laughs and Daniel walks up to me wrapping his arms around me. "Maybe if we miss the plane we can have a week to ourselves" He whispers smirking. "I heard that! Get in the shower or i WILL tell her!" Kim laughs. "Tell me what?" I ask. Dan gives her a death glare. "Nothing babe. Back in a minute, have you got your bags packed?" He asks. "Yeah yeah now go!" I laugh walking up to Hamish "Hows my beautiful little boy?" I coo. He puts his arms out and i pick him up. "Can mummy have a kiss?" I ask. He obliges and i get a baby-kiss. I see and hear a camera flash and my phone TINGs. I open twitter up to see a picture of Hamish giving me a kiss with the title: Little one will miss his mummy while she's on tour with the boys! Arnt they cute?  Jay-Jay-Samson3 and Danstheman3"They got you into twitter too?" I groan and Kim laughs. "Im back! Did you miss me?" Dan yells walking into the room wearing nothing but boxers. "Sure sure whatever helps you sleep at night" I laugh. "Well babe you know what helps me sleep at night" He smirks. "Okay... We better be off now. Have fun guys and i will see you soon oh and Dan? Put some clothes on!" Kim Smiles grabbing Hamish's bag and hugging Dan. Dan picks up Hamish and gives him a hug tickling and saying "Daddy will miss you, i will call you before bed okay? Love you Hamo. Can daddy have a kiss?" Hamish gives him a kiss and cuddles up to his chest. "Have fun darling girl" Kim smiles giving me a hug. "Call me if ANYTHING happens" I whisper in her ear. Dan hands me Hamish and Hamish gives me a kiss and a cuddle "Bye darling. Mummy loves you" I whisper in his ear and Hamish starts crying. "Dont worry baby you're going to spend the week at grandmas! You get to play with the twins and granpa will read you bed time stories" This stops him crying. I kiss the top of his head and Daniel does the same. We both have tears in our eyes as he leaves the house in Kim's arms. "We still have fourty minutes before we leave" Dan winks. "Dan-" I cant finish my sentence before his lips crash into mine. We take it further. And further. 

__________

"You ready?" I yell waiting for Daniel to come down stairs. "Coming babe!" He yells walking down the stairs carrying his bags. "Give me that" He smiles kissing me and grabbing my bag. "I can carry it!" I mumble. "Too bad, i am" He smirks and we walk out the door locking it behind us.