All my life.

The picture on the side is Daniel! Isn't he hott? :P Well i hope you enjoy. Its not very good but hey. I tried. :P

‘How does this happen?’  I think as I watch a perfect love story roll out in some movie. I don’t know what it’s called but I don’t really care either. I continue to flick through the channels getting really bored. I crawl up from the couch turning the TV off I walk into my bedroom and throw my favourite pair of black skinny jeans and a flowy top that has a picture of a love heart on it. I put my hair into a plait across my shoulder and shove a pair of TOMs on my feet; I grab my keys, phone and wallet. Leaving my small apartment behind me I lock the front door and start the short walk to my favourite little café down town. As I walk through the door I hear a familiar voice and I’m immediately enveloped in a hug. “Crystal! Cant… Breath…” I grumble struggling to speak under her tight grip on my small body. “Sorry Jay!” She yells stepping away. “You saw me yesterday! Why do you always kill me every time you see me?” I groan walking up to the counter. She says nothing and runs around the other side of the counter. “You’re my best friend! Have been for all my life! You should expect a hug every now and again…” She explains as I hand her my money “The usual?” She questions. I nod and she walks the order to a young man and he gets to work on it right away. We talk while he puts my order together and hands it to me in a small brown bag. “One blueberry muffin and a hot chocolate with 3 marshmallows” He nods and walks away. “Bye Cc!!” I yell. I hear a muffled reply and I know what she said. I laugh to myself and as I turn around I bump into a hard chest.  I look up to see a young man about my age with Brown hair and bright blue eyes, he’s handsome I will give him that. “Sorry” I mumble as I side-step him and walk out the door. Once I’m outside I look back to see his eyes meet mine and flutter away quickly. I blush slightly and walk home taking small sips of my hot chocolate along the way. Once I get home I slip off my shoes and grab my laptop and a small plate taking a seat on the lounge. I open up my laptop and set my muffin on the plate I take a few bites out of my muffin and pop the marshmallows into the hot chocolate. I open up Facebook and see that one of my best friends and a total hottie has become single. I grab my phone and dial his number placing it to my ear “What do you want?” Daniel groans loudly as he answers. “Dan! It’s me don’t bite my head off.”  I state taking a bite from my muffin “Sorry Jay jay!! He yells “Want to come over? My cousin is over” He says excitement in his voice. I arrange to meet Daniel and his cousin at his place. I have never met this cousin before. I grab my wallet, phone and keys and as I’m about to walk out I remember to grab my muffin and hot chocolate.  I walk to my old car and jump in; turning the keys I pull out and onto the road. I’m about halfway to Dan’s house when my car starts making weird noises. Smoke comes out of the front and I slow down pulling off to the road. My car just broke down. I grab my phone from my bag and dial Daniel’s home number. He never hears his mobile while he’s awake. I click call and wait for him to answer. After a while it’s answered and I hear a strange voice answer. It’s not Daniel. “Anyone there?” They say. I answer this time “Who is this?” I question. “This is Harry who is that?” He says “I’m Jade. Daniel’s friend. May I speak to him please?” I suck up to him not knowing who the hell he was. “He’s in the shower he will most-likely be another 20 minutes or so. Want me to leave him a message?” He sounds bored but I don’t care. “Oh great… Well I have broken down. I’m on my way to Daniel’s so when he gets out could you please tell him to pick me up? I’m near Bruce’s Bridge.” I groan “Sure.” He says and the phone disconnects. Great… 20 minutes. Knowing Daniel it will be longer! I wait for at least 5 minutes playing games on my phone until I hear a car stop in front of me. I look up to see Daniel’s car. He couldn’t have been that quick for sure. The door opens and it was not Daniel who stepped out. It was the man from the café. I grab my bag and open the door stepping out. “I’m Harry. Daniel’s cousin” He smiles “I’m Jade. Daniel’s best friend.” I smile at him. It’s impossible not to. He opens the passenger door and I smile at him, thanking him he closes it with a small thud and he walks around the other side climbing in. “I thought he was going to pick me up in about 15 more minutes.” I keep my eyes out the window “He was going to. But I came instead. I couldn’t let a girl like you sit by the side of the road like that!” I see him smile looking at me from the corner of my eye. “Hey! You’re the girl from the café aren’t you! Thought I recognised you! Not very easy to forget.” He mumbled the last part and I only just catch it. “I’m not that ugly!” I snap “Oh no! The opposite actually” He blushes covering his mouth quickly. He didn’t mean it surely! I put it to the back of my mind and we sit in an awkward silence until we arrive at Daniel’s. Harry jumps out of the car and runs inside. I climb out of the car. I walk inside and find Harry pigging out on crisps. “Harry! They’re for the party you idiot!” Harry groans snatching them from Daniel’s grasp. “Sorry… I was hungry….” He mumbles running up to me and hugging me. “Hey Dan!” I hug him back and we all sit on the lounge. “I should get to sit next to her! She’s my friend!” Daniel groans. “Dan, who picked her up from the side of the road so that she could actually get here? Well it wasn’t you.” Harry states sliding his legs next to him. I laugh and pull my legs to my chest shivering. “It’s cold in here! Geez Dan! Why do you have all of your windows open?” I groan. Harry  laughs and puts his arm around me pulling me closer to him. “Not still cold are you?” He asks. I blush and watch as looks at us angrily. “What crawled up your pants and died?” I mumble looking him in the eye. Daniel jumps up and grabs Harrys arm pulling him into another room.