Chapter 4

Sorry that its so short. :P

~Jade’s POV~

We arrive at our destination. A massive tree with fairy lights around the branches and blankets on the floor with pillows. Heaps of pillows and a screen. “Did you make this?” I ask looking towards Daniel. “Yeah… Come sit.” He replies taking my hand and sitting down on the blankets. “Ready?” He asks. He doesn’t wait for a reply he just clicks a button on a small remote and the screen lights up infront of me. It has the words: All my life written across the screen. They soon change into: I have waited I read them to myself as they slowly change to: For you to finally I read as they change into:  Love me like I love you. The words don’t change into more. This time they change into pictures. Theres a picture of me and Dan at my fifth birthday party. And it changes into a picture of Dan kissing my cheek. The next picture makes me cry. It’s a picture of Dan with his head in his hands. You can tell he’s crying. Im in the next room, you can see by a huge window im laying on a hospital bed my foot up in a cast. Im unconsious. The picture changes to one of Dan and I laying on the lounge together. I’m leaning on his shoulder and he has his arm aroung me with his head leaning on mine. We’re asleep. The picture fades and I feel Dan moving around next to me. I read the words the image faded into. They say: Jade. I have loved you all my life and I hope you feel the same. They fade away and I read the next words: I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Look at me.  I look to Dan and see him kneeling down. He has a small box in his hand and he opens it to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. “Jade, you’re the love of my life. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?” I immedietly burst into tears and I cant speak. I don’t need to. I nod, I nod really quickly. Daniel’s face breaks into a huge smile as he slips the ring onto my finger. I throw my arms around hm and he pulls me onto his lap. We kiss. We do more than kiss. We have a make-out session. We get up and walk back to the car. He drives us home and we go inside. Theres no-one there. Dan locks the door and we sit on the couch. He kisses me, this soon turns into a snog. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his torso. We don’t stop kissing. He walks us into our bedroom locking the door after him. He tugs at my shirt and eventually gets it over my head, I do the same to him. You know what happens next don’t you. ;)  Well what your thinking is true.

*A few weks later*

“Well… We have something to tell you guys…” I mumble. “Jade is pregnant” Dan finishes. Everyone does wolf whistles and gives me soft hugs and gives Dan high fives. Pretty much the same reaction as when we told them we were engaged… “One second…” I mumble running into the bathroom. “You okay?” Dan asks walking over and holding my hair away from my face while I vomit. “Hey Liam!” Dan yells. “Could you grab Jade an asprin?” He yells. A minute later Liam walks in with a glass of water and two pills. “Are you okay Jade?” Liam stutters running up to me and helping me away from the toilet bowl. He gives me the pills and I thank him and skull the water swollowing the pills with it. We all walk back into the living room and I excuse myself. I walk into the bedroom and I hear foot steps following me. Dan. “Baby are you alright?” He asks worry filling his eyes. “Im alright… Im just going to have a quick shower” I mumble grabbing some clothes and shoving them on my bed. “Want me to join you?” He smirks walking closer to me. He grabs my hand and we run into the bathroom locking the door behind us.

____

We get out of the shower and get dressed walking into the living room to find all eyes on us. “Where have you been?” Louis winks raising his eye brows at us. “I had a shower to get rid of the smell of vomit” I mumble laying on a lounge. “Where were you Dan?” Louis winks at him. “I was getting dressed” He says confidently walking over and lifting up my head and placing it softly on his lap. “Sure you were” Louis mumbles. “Hey Lou! Jade is innocent remember?” Liam nudges his shoulder.”Yeah. Before she got pregnant. “ Louis laughs. Dan gives him a death glare. Louis just laughs it off.