Chapter 16: Breaking Up With Chichi

Goku and Usagi went back to the others as they saw them talking about what happened today. Yes, they were talking about how both Chichi and Mamoru cheated on Goku and Usagi. Who knows? As they approached, the gang noticed Usagi looked alright but still hurt about what happened.

"Usagi, are you okay? We were worried about you. You just walked on us and acted like you didn't care at all." Ami said, worried.

"Yeah, are you okay?" Minako asked, worried as well.

"Goku made me feel better, that's all," Usagi responded.

"What did he do?" Bulma asked.

"Well... turns out Goku wants to be part of my baby's life because he wanted to be the baby's father," Usagi said, smiling a bit.

Everyone's eyes went widened.

Bulma looked at Goku in shock, "Goku, is that true?"

He nodded in response.

"Are you insane!? You can't be the father of that child! You don't even know how to raise a child yet because you're not ready!" Chichi complained as she glared at him.

Goku glared at her back. "Chichi, I think it's time we need to talk." -He looked at the others- "Alone."

"We understand, Goku," Rei said, nodding.

"Let's go, Usagi," Bulma said, taking Usagi back to the lake house where Shingo and the other adults are at.

When Goku and Chichi were alone, he took a deep breath and was ready to have a sharp talk with her, "Chichi, you know why we needed to talk, right?"

Chichi bounced. "Right..."

Goku began, "Chichi... I know over time, things will change because I thought we were going to be happy since I had promised you to be your husband and we had kids together, but I don't think we should be together. If you had waited for me and ever loved me, then I might be given up myself to you. But now I don't think we should get married because... because I am breaking up with you."

"Wh-What?" Chichi stuttered in shock.

"That's right, Chichi. I'm breaking up with you because what you did is horrible. And I will never forgive you for cheating on me with Mamoru behind my back, and it's never going to work out." Goku said, being so honest with her.

"Oh, so now you're just leaving me with that pregnant bimbo freak!? Is that why you don't want to get back together!? How could you use a random pregnant girl to raise a child!?"

Goku narrowed his eyes, not happy with Chichi's lecture, "Have you lost your mind!? Don't you ever speak about Usagi like that! You have no right to talk to her! I wanted to help her raise the baby, so she won't do this alone! Not only if I ever wanted to be a baby's father, but I would also be marrying off Usagi and being part of their lives!"

"Excuse me!? You wanted to marry that bitch!? So she manipulated you with a child to marry her!?" Chichi argued.

"Chichi, if Usagi was you, she would never cheat on me with Mamoru. However, I want to start a new life without you where I can make my own destiny with a choice I've made. I even wanted to be part of Usagi's unborn kid when I wanted to help her raise a child. Lastly, I am so done being tricked by marrying you and using me like a marionette while acting like there is nothing wrong with our relationship, so I'm leaving you, Chichi. It's over."

"No, Goku! Please give me another chance! Please don't leave me! You're not thinking things clearly, Goku! Please take me back! I was so stupid for what I did!" Chichi cried out, pleading with him.

He glared at her. "Well... it's already too late."

Then Goku walked away, didn't want to listen to Chichi's pleading. He made it to the lake house and slammed the door in Chichi's face.

Goku sighed in relief.

"How did it go, Goku?" Bulma asked.

"It went well, but I finally broke up with Chichi. I don't even want to marry her by tricking me." Goku said.

"Good! Because she is bad news!" Minako said.

"Goku, is it true? Is it true that you wanted to raise Usagi's baby? Do you love her? Will you be with her?" Bulma asked, holding her hands together.

Goku smiled, nodding. "I love Usagi with all my strength. I'm willing to be with Usagi by raising a child together. I love Usagi more than a best friend, Bulma."

"As a girlfriend and boyfriend?" Shingo asked.

He nodded. "Yep, that. I wanted to be with Usagi as my lover and a child as if they were my own. I swore to take care of them like they were my family."

"You've had a lot to deal with, but I think you'd make a great father, Goku," Kenji smiled at him.

"Will you trust me?" Goku asked the others.

"With one hundred percent, yes, Goku. We always trusted you." Ikuru said happily.

It was then Usagi walked up to Goku and hugged him, "Thank you, Goku."

He smiled as he hugged her back, "You're welcome, Usagi."

Usagi eventually kissed Goku on the lips, feeling happy that he would always be there for her and the baby. So Goku kissed her back.

After a kiss, Goku grinned and said, "Say, I'm hungry. What's for breakfast?"

Then everyone was shocked and collapsed, except Usagi, who giggled at Goku saying that.