Chapter 10: The Water Park

When everyone was done eating breakfast, they all arrived at the water park and gave their tickets to them in the waiting line.

After that, everyone found a spot and gathered their things. They brought towels, three sunscreens, sunglasses, and some lunch boxes.

When everyone was done, Usagi, Shingo, Bulma, and the girls went to the water slide while Goku went with them, leaving Chichi with Mamoru. Ikuru, Kenji, Pancy, and Dr. Brief gathered stay while sitting on the chair in relaxation. Of course, they were the parents who wanted to have relaxation, after all.

When Chichi and Mamoru are alone, they have a chance to go out together and find a hiding spot, so they can make love again, just like last night.

As the gang is in the line, Bulma has a brilliant idea about how to get up to the slide, so she and the others go through the fence and go inside the secret door that can lead them up to the water slide.

"Alright, doing the back door shuffle, out the line," Bulma said as she let Usagi and the girls go through the fence before heading to the secret door.

"Bulma, are we allowed to go through here? Our parents will not be happy if we get caught." Shingo said, sounding a bit worried.

"Absolutely not, but we're doing it, anyway," Bulma said.

Shingo nodded. So they made it to the secret door and went inside, which could lead them to the water slide.

"I wish Chichi would come, so she said she's having a sunscreen tan on," Goku said, walking through the stairs.

"And Mamo, too. I wonder where he was at." Usagi said, walking behind Goku.

Bulma rolled her eyes. "Probably hanging out with Chichi."

"Do you think so? I mean, they weren't really hanging out, right?" Usagi asked, sounding a bit worried. In fact, she was worried that they might hang out in a romantic, and she knew they would be having an affair. She still needed to tell Mamoru she was pregnant when the time has right.

"They're just friends, Usagi. Don't worry. He ain't cheating on you. Why do you feel worried that something will happen between them?" Rei said, walking behind her.

"Well... last night I didn't see Mamo anywhere after he proposed to me, but all I ever saw was him drinking some alcohol with your cousin Chichi and then they came back inside the lake house, and then they suddenly took off again. I have no idea where they went last night. Mamoru didn't come back and slept next to me." Usagi explained as she remembered correctly.

Rei hummed and began to feel suspicious about what happened to her cousin after she had seen her coming in this morning with Mamoru. She began to think if it was true that they had an affair together, then that was bad news. She needed to check on Chichi and Mamoru and find out about this. Even with Goku, he may be an innocent bean, but if she ever found out her cousin had an affair with Usagi's fiance, she would tell him that to get him to think about their affair.

Bulma does the same as she remembered yesterday when she saw Chichi showing Mamoru her affection behind Goku's back before she could give him her attention. She would find out for herself. After that, she used to go out with Mamoru, but she eventually broke up with him right before she met Goku and then Yamcha.

"Probably Chichi went out training with Mamo. I wanna train, too..." Goku said with a sad look.

"While being drunk? No way!" Minako said, rolling her eyes.

"It would be dangerous to train while being drunk," Makoto said.

"Yeah," Ami said, nodding in agreement.