23 - he hung up.

albert's pov:

"She said that?" I mumbled, looking at Marissa.

"Yeah!" she yelled, making me jump a bit.

"She would never say that?" I questioned.

"She mentally i'll, of course she would." Marissa mumbled looking to the side of my face.

she wouldn't say that.

but she could..

cora's pov:

"And dammit if you fuck me over I will rip your fuckin face apart." I sung along to High School Sweethearts playing on my tv while I scrolled through instagram.

I sung quietly as I responded to few comments and continued to scroll.

"make me not wanna die, love me rough and let me fly, get me up yea get me high tie me.." I sang, but was interrupted by my phone buzzing and I flinched a bit.

It was Albert.

Ugh, i'm mad at him but i'll answer.

"You interrupted the High School Sweethearts bridge so make this quick." I said quickly with a hint of annoyance in my voice.

"Marissa told me what you said to her." Albert mumbled, almost a whisper.

"I didn't say anything to her, she was the one that told me to kill my self?" I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

He hung up.

"Whatever." I sighed and pressed play on my music and continued scrolling
insta.

I got a notification that Marissa commented 'You fucking bitch i can't believe you' on one of my post.

I laughed at how petty it was, and clicked on her profile and blocked her.

My phone started buzzing again.

Albert? Again?

I picked up and put the phone up to my ear.

"What do you waaant?" I said in an annoyed tone.

"You told Marissa she deserved for her mother to die?" Albert asked and my jaw dropped.

"What?! No?!" I yelled, more confused than ever.

"I- I didn't even know her mom had died!" I stammered, knowing it made me sound less believable.

He hung up AGAIN.

"whatever." I whispered to myself and turned my music back on.

AN:

SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORTTTTT☹️☹️☹️

ALSO IM CURIOUS WHO IS YOUR FAV AND LEAST FAV CHARACTER

ANYHOOTER THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE!!

U GUYS R SO SWEEEEEET

ALSO IM TALKING DUOLINGO LESSONS😹

OK BYE NOW

word count: 385

word count: 385