07 - a wad of cash

Izzy's pov:

"IM GONNA GO FERAL" Cora screamed through the screen, showing her slightly yellow tinted teeth.

"whoa whoa slow down" Sophie chuckled.

"I-I-I" Cora stuttered.

"Cora, why are you gonna go feral?" I  ask.

"THE DATE!" Cora yelled, screaming like Mariah Carey in her pillow.

"OMG DID U FUCK?" Sophie asks.

Cora's red face turns into a horrid expression.

"WHAT NO!" she screamed.

"not yet.." I said smirking.

Cora turned into a giggling mess, then dropped her facial expression.

"ANYWAYS BASICALLY HE CALLED ME PRETTY GIRL AND, AHH-" Cora boomed.

"GO ON!" I yelled, Sophie nodding.

"WHEN HE PICKED ME UP, AFTER WE GOT IN HIS CAR, H-HE," she began.

she often stuttered when she's excited, or when she reads out loud, or when she's stressed, so it was normal.

"HE PUT HIS HAND ON MY THIGH"
Cora finally got out.

Me and Sophie let out a loud gasp.

"OH MY GOD!" Sophie yelled.

"AND WHEN WE WERE EATING HE WOULD JUST RANDOMLY STOP TALKING TO STARE AT ME, LIKE WHAT?!" she shouted.

"HE LIKES YOU!" Sophie stated, and I nodded.

"HOPEFULLY! ANYWA-" Cora started, being cut off my a few knocks on her door.

her expression dropped and her face went cold, her eyes widened and looked up at the time.

2:34am

"now who the fuck is knocking on my door at 2:34 in the morning?" Cora whispered, me and Sophie giggling a bit, covering our mouths to not make noise.

"do I answer?" she asks, me and Sophie shaking our heads"

3 more knocks

cora's pov:

I felt my heart drop.

my eyes stinging with tears and my face becoming warm.

"i'm gonna die" I whispered.

"don't u have a ring camera?" Izzy asks.

"yea but i'm to scared to look" I chocked, not wanting to cry in front of them.

"oh my fucking god, just look!" Sophie whisper-yelled.

I clicked of the facetime and opened ring I clicked on my latest 'motion detected' notification.

Albert?

I dropped my phone and rushed to the door opening it.

"why are you here at 2am?" I ask, hearing laughing from my phone, mind you it was upstairs.

"is someone here?" he asks.

"no, sorry my friends are on the phone" I reassured him.

"oh, well i'm here to pay you back" he pulls out a wad of cash and hands it to me.

oh so we rich rich?

my eyes widened, pushing his hand away.

"oh no, it's fine" I chuckle.

"no, I insist. I thought it was scummy for forgetting my wallet." he says, grabbing my hand and putting the cash in it.

I didn't try to resist it anymore, plus I could barley speak after what he did.

"well, bye now pretty girl." he says, I could see his smirk as he left.

I shut the door and ran upstairs.

"GUY'S!" I screamed as I jumped on my bed and threw the cash on my desk.

"WHAT?" they yelled at the same time.

I explained the whole thing, how Albert forgot his wallet at the date, how he gave me $200 when the date costed $50, how he looked at me with a small soft smile and his eyes filled with wonder, how he touched my hand and called me pretty girl, talking so fast they almost couldn't understand me.

"ALSO MELANIE MARTINEZ IS COMING OUT WITH HER NEW ALBUM AND I CANT EXPRESS MY EXCITEMENT!" I boomed through the screen.

"one thing at a time"  Izzy said.

"maybe pretty girl is your new nickname?" Sophie inquired.

"I HOPE SO! ALSO HER THERES 2 SNIPPETS AN-" I started talking about MM3 again, but got cut off.

"girl bye, i'm going to bed" Sophie said, Izzy nodding.

then they both left the call.

I need to find friends who like Melanie Martinez as much as me.

alberts pov:

I walked into my car and turned of my bluetooth and started my playing tv girl.

god Cora's so pretty, how could I like my best friends sister?

a sudden feeling of regret washed over me and I parked my car.

I picked up my phone and began texting Kaden

Kaden🧿

me
Hey kaden?

Kaden🧿
what's up?

me
I think I like Cora

Kaden🧿
bro ik

me
Yea but isn't that weird for you?

Kaden🧿
nope, not really

Kaden🧿
as long as she's happy, i'm fine with it.

Kaden🧿
and you ofc

me
Thanks bro, I just was overthinking about how you would feel about it.

Kaden🧿
how did the date go?

me
Great

Kaden🧿
make sure to tell me about it, but maybe not at 3am

me
will do
read 3:45am

AN: MM3 IS COMING!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY I CANT EXPLAIN, MELANIE MARTINEZ IS THE BEST SINGER IN THE WORLD AND IM SO HAPPY PORTALS MIGHT BE THE BEST ALBUM YET!! WE WILL JUST HAVE TO SEE🪦🍄

word count: 818