Tying Loose Ends

ok so looking back at it there are some things that i need to fix and explain so here are some hc's about y/n

~First is an easy one she is a succubus hence the pink skin~

~So yes technically she was born in the lust zone her family moved to wrath when she was young so yes she does have an accent of sorts~

~In episode 1 "Murder Family" there is a part where she calls Blitzo babe well i'm honestly making this up so in my head but the pilot episode and episode 1 are spaced out so in that amount of time y/n finally gave Blitzo a chance and they really hit it off so they became a couple~

~In episode 3 "Spring Broken" We find out that Verosika and Y/n dated when Y/n was 19 her and Verosika got together since Y/n was around the lust ring more often ~

~Another thing in episode one of season 2 Y/n was friends with Stolas so that's why the agreement with Blitzo and Stolas include Y/n since they both like her a lot~

~Both Loona and Octavia look up to Y/n as a mother figure since we don't know anything about Loonas family she seeks a mother daughter bond with Y/n and well we all know how shitty Stella is so Octavia has definitely gotten closer to Y/n~

~Y/n really really hates Stella with a burning passion~

~she still has a big scar on her arm from when striker stabbed/slashed her she thinking of getting a tattoo over it~

~If you notice the character design in the last chapter she has a snake tattoo that's actually the scare from striker~

~In the episode truth seekers she did indeed get her brains fucked by the guys~

~when she was like 22 she met Chaz she had a phase where she did not so many great things including chaz she eventually broke up with him thanks to Blitzo offering her a job~

~y/n and Stolas both have dates since Stella has moved out they do cute things like skin care or movies and sometimes even Octavia joins in~

So that is all i can think of to be honest so i hope you enjoyed this and i hope this helps explain some things