It's getting worse...

Deku: How you like your little present Eraserhead.

Eraserhead: You mean killing my students?

Deku: Oh so you didn't see it yet?

Eraserhead: What?

Deku: Aw man! I really thought you have seen it.

Eraserhead: You don't make any sense.

Deku: Turn on your TV.

Eraserhead: What did you do?

Deku: What did I not do?

Eraserhead: Why are you even doing this?

Deku: Because you started it.

Eraserhead: That is childish.

Deku: And I am still a minor and you know that. You cannot put me in Tartarus! HAH you wish you could tho.

Eraserhead: What you will find yourself into will be worse.

Deku: If you find me.

Eraserhead: We will.

Deku: Then please tell me oh Mr. Hero what is worse than Tartarus.

Eraserhead: Rehab system with heroes and a qurik suppression collar as well as mental supporting lessons and some helping around the city. 

Deku: THE FUCK!?

Deku: Why soo much!

Eraserhead: You should be happy about this. If it were me, I would have put you in a mental prision.

Deku: You mean more brainfuckery?

Eraserhead: ....

Deku: Well now that I know that, I would rather kill myself than have that.

Eraserhead: Good that we will make you do that and make sure you will be there.

Deku: Ah screw it. 

Eraserhead: You did this to yourself.

Deku: Well then, I don't need to hide it anymore.

Erasehead: Hide?

Deku: Yes, I have Katsuki and I have an open bill to settle with him.

Eraserhead: You know each other?

Deku: Know?

Deku: HAH!

Deku: We don't know each other, we grew up together and your little Pomeranian got quite the temper beating up some kids in school and bully weaker kids as well.

Eraserhead: What are you gonna do with him?

Deku: Make life a living hell for him as long as I can.

Deku's POV:

I was angry that they thought they could get me to be in a rehab system and to put a quirk suppression collar on me where I didn't had a quirk. Well what I don't have is still something that could change since I knew that the man behind the LOV was All for One and there was a thing named stress induced and trauma induced quirks.

Oh well whatever it was, it was making the next thing I was doing a lot sweeter. After all I had all the kids in class 1A slaughtered besides Bakugo just so I could torture him. Naturally I wanted to pay the heroes back for shooting me. This was what I came up with. About now, they should have found all the kids dead. Took me a whole night to even set them up in front of another hero school as a display. I was just thankfull that Kurogiri helped transporting them. Otherwise this wouldn't have been possible.