Weird friendship

Shiggy: the fuck did you send me in?

Deku: I thought you wanted a chance to meet the all mighty teacher!

Shiggy: Not while he was teaching with soo many heroes in there as well.

Deku: oh but it makes a great surprise lesson.

Shiggy: How did you even make us teleport there?

Deku: Gave Kurogiri Koordinates of the classroom and then just used the media to break the whole security system down.

Shiggy: THE FUCK! WHAT YOU MEAN?

Deku: Exactly what I said.

Shiggy: How is that possible?!

Deku: It is. Now calm down. It's not as if you lost someone from your group and you gained even a couple more strange and idiotic followers.

Shiggy: ...

Shiggy: I don't know if i should prais you or try to strange you the next time we see each other.

Deku: Try the second one and you will not live till damn.

Shiggy: Fair enough. I at least served my purpose then.

Deku: Just chill.

Shiggy: Chill? I just stormed UA while there were people filming the whole incident!

Deku: You are now famous! Congrats.

Shiggy: That's not funny!

Deku: But that's what you wanted isn't it?

Shiggy: ...

Deku: See now stop complaining. Not like these 4 bullet holes wil kill ya.

Shiggy: YOU WERE THERE!!!!

Deku: Of course I was there!

Shiggy: Then why did you not help?

Deku: That bomb that went off... who do you think did that.

Shiggy: Ah....

Deku: Now be happy I helped you all to escape.

Shiggy: I wanted to kill All Might and not just go in and wreck the place.

Deku: You made a name for yourself and All Might got injured a lot. Isn't that good enough?

Shiggy: Why does this feel like you planned this all and I just played according to your will?

Deku: Because it is exactly that.

Shiggy: ARG! At least try to hide it.

Deku: I don't see why I should.

Deku's POV:

I was smiling looking down at my phone before I burst out laughing. This was just wonderful! I finally gave UA a nice warning, got the kids traumatized and helped a nice old time friend and fellow hero. Well some will say our friendship is something about a love and hate relationship. Anyways we knew each other and even though we did, I never liked Shiggy and he also never liked me. Didn't stop us from messing with each other or fighting each other. It was somewhat fun doing so. 

Now let's see what Nezu will say...

I killed a teacher after all...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I even left a nice note there as well...

It's now all up to you to find me!