Never underestimate me!

???: Is this Deku?

Deku: Who the fuck are you?

???: A customer who needs something.

Deku: A customer? What's the deal?

???: I need a hero to be eliminated.

Deku: Not interested.

???: Oh my, that is too bad. I would have payed a great fortune for it as well.

Deku: Liste, you Chucky Cheese Demon, I am not interested to fall for one of your traps.

???: You seem to have confused me for someone.

Deku: Oh have I, Mr. RatSatan of UA.

???: Oh my oh my. There are not a lot who would call me that.

Deku: Because you are known as the PsychoMickeyMouse.

Nezu: May I ask how you knew, it was me?

Deku: How about the fact that I killed a UA student and send the poor little grape fucker in a box which should have arrived this morning since I personally delivered it as well.

Nezu: Bold of you to come this close to UA.

Deku: Bold of you to assume, I wouldn't do more.

Nezu: Very well, so be it.

Deku: What you want to go to war as well?

Nezu: I will let you know that no one escapes my grasp.

Deku: And I will let you know that Eraserhead started this all. Now either you mind your business and let me do what I do or I will go after class 1A offically. Don't judge me by what I have done so far, I have a lot more surprises in store for you.

Nezu: It seems this is quite the dilema.

Deku: What's your answer?

Nezu: Unfortunately for you, we can not have someone as dangerous as you running around.

Deku: Alright. Be prepared. I warned you.

Deku's POV:

How the fuck did he get my number?

This is a new one?!

Do I have a snitch?

FUCK!

Looks like I will go solo for a while and remove all my customers.

I was not only a villain in name but also an assassin since no one really knew my face. In fact, I was quite good with disguises so I was quite sure that people didn't know my real face and I still needed a place to life and money so I was also working as a hit-man and a man who does everything for money. 

Still this morning, I decided to repay Eraserhead by sending one of this students comepltly chopped in half by an axt and then put in a box to send it to UA and the teacher personally. I liked to live risky but I liked it more for Eraserhead to know that I was this close and he could have gotten me and yet, I managed to get away with it. 

Of course I had a lot more in stock for them.