No ship- idk what to call this

Wilbur Soot was a single man who had always been content with his life. He had a great job, amazing friends, and a cozy apartment. However, he always felt like there was something missing in his life. That's when he decided to have a baby.

After months of waiting, Wilbur finally had a baby. Wilbur was ecstatic and couldn't wait to bring him home.

The first few months with Fundy were a rollercoaster of emotions for Wilbur. He had never been a parent before, but he quickly learned that love was the most important thing. He spent every moment he could with Fundy, playing with him, singing to him, and making him laugh.

One night, when Fundy was five months old, Wilbur was woken up by his cries. He rushed to Fundy's room and found him crying in his crib. Wilbur picked him up and cradled him in his arms. "What's wrong, little buddy?" he asked.

Fundy didn't stop crying, and it was clear that he had a nightmare. Wilbur rocked him back and forth, humming a lullaby until Fundy started to calm down. He continued to hold him close, whispering words of comfort until Fundy drifted back to sleep.

Wilbur realized in that moment that he would do anything to protect Fundy and keep him safe. He knew that being a parent was going to be the hardest thing he had ever done, but it was also going to be the most rewarding.

From that night on, Wilbur made sure that Fundy knew that he was loved and that he would always be there for him. They had many more late-night snuggles, but Wilbur didn't mind. He knew that those moments were what being a parent was all about - being there for your child no matter what.
301 words!😈😈😈😈