Single but not alone(part 2)

Btw everyone before you start reading this contains:still born,contractions,birth,labour, body parts and maybe some more stuff idk but hope you enjoy the story
After the stressful events of the day Wilbur was more than ready to sleep. However Techno, Tommy and Tubbo all had to sleep in the living room and he had to wait for their bickering to cease before he could drift to unconscious bliss.

Then suddenly he was shot awake with a sharp pain near his pelvis. He felt his bed and sighed in relief when it was still dry. He was happy to have a kid but he was not ready for the pain of childbirth even though he knew that it could happen any second because his due date was tomorrow.

But the relief of not going into labor was short lived when his contractions started getting stronger tears welled in his eyes as he laid on his side and wrapped his arms around his abdomen. Shaking he tried to call for Phil or Techno or anyone but the pain was so strong that it held back his voice like if he spoke it would hurt the baby.

Then Wilbur remembered what Ponk told him to do during contractions. He tried to slow his breathing and calm down, and once he got ahold of his breathing Wilbut sat up with one hand still on his abdomen.

He had to focus on how long the contractions are happening to see if he needs to send someone to get Ponk. Wilbur stood up and started gathering clothes, Ponk also said to take a bath during contractions to help calm down.

-------------------------------------

Once in the bath Wilbur started doing one of the breathing exercises he learned from Puffy. He put one hand over his chest and one over his stomach, he took a deep breath through his nose making sure just his stomach moves, not his chest and then he blew out his mouth as if he was trying to whistle. He continued this motion till the pain died down.

When he was finally ready to leave the bath the water was almost cold. Wilbur has no idea how long he was in there but by the time he dried off and got dressed he could hear his brothers awake in the living room.

-------------------------------------------

Wilbur cradled his baby bump in his arm as he walked into the living room. He was no longer in pain but he felt a weird buzzing feeling.

He took a seat between Tommy and Tubbo, they seemed to be in the middle of one of their petty arguments and are currently giving each other the silent treatment. He gives them three minutes before they’re all buddy buddy again.

Wilbur looked forward into the kitchen/dining room to see Phil cooking breakfast and Techno at the table with a coffee still half asleep.

-------------------------------------

After a few minutes passed Tommy and Tubbo were now rough housing on the living room floor. Tommy was of course the one who initiated it but he was still losing.

“Kids breakfast is ready!” Phil called out from the kitchen. Tubbo quickly got off Tommy and started running to the dining table but Tommy grabbed his ankle causing Tubbo to trip.

Wilbur was about to stand when suddenly pain flushed the entire bottom half of his body. It wasn't contractions this time but the baby was moving around a lot and fast. He lifted his shirt to check if that's what's bothering the baby, he didn't have time to buy new clothes so all his shirts and pants were quite fitted.