46

Hyunjin's POV
I was laying down on my bed with my eyes closed. The sound of the rain hitting the window was comforting. My parents, Olivia and Chan all knew about my confession, but I didn't want to talk about it with them yet. I opened my eyes and looked outside my window, I sighed loudly. Suddenly I heard someone coming in. I looked at my mom who was smiling softly at me. I moved a bit so she could sit next to me. 'Do you wanna talk about it?' She looked at me. 'Sure.' I simply replied. 'Tell me everything.' She nodded. 'Well we were playing this drinking game in which each time you take a shot you have to reveal a secret that the other never knew about, so I saw it as an opportunity to confess to her and I did.' I sighed. 'Alright and how did she react?' She said. 'Obviously not good now that I'm here but she just started yelling at me saying she doesn't want to ruin our friendship for a relationship that could maybe not work out and more.' She sighed as well. 'I get where Y/n is coming from, you two have been friends for more than a decade and she doesn't want to throw that away like it's nothing you know?' I nodded. 'I obviously also get her and I don't want to just throw that away as well, but technically we won't be even throwing it away.' I sat up while my mom looked at me. 'Well still be together just not as friends.' She chuckled. 'That's true honey, but now tell me what made you have the feeling to confess to her yesterday night, I mean it happened sooner than I thought!' I remembered all of the times she showed me signs of liking me back and slightly smiled. 'Mom she really showed me signs you know, like whenever I would do things with Olivia she would get jealous and interrupt us.' She nodded. 'Also this one time we were watching a movie at the house with the group and me and Olivia were sitting next to each other, she was leaning her head on my chest and when Y/n came back from the kitchen she just sat in between us and acted like nothing happend.' She chuckled. 'Alright well it does seem like she has some feelings for you too but is pushing them away for the sake of your friendship.' I nodded. 'Yeah that's what I thought too.' I say. 'Well I'm proud that you at least did tell her about your feelings even though she hasn't accepted them yet, but trust me she will very soon.' She smiled reassuringly. 'I hope so..' i said and slightly smiled back at her. 'So what are you gonna do now?' She asked. 'Well for now I'm gonna leave her alone so she can sort out her feelings and then we will just see what happens after, but one thing I know if she really doesn't like me in that way I'll just  get rid of my feelings which will be very hard and stay by her side only as her best friend .' I said and sighed afterwards. 'You really do love her a lot don't you? Going as far as getting rid of your own feelings for her just to make her happy.' She hugged me. I nodded. 'Well honey trust me she will return those feelings to you very soon I can feel it.' With that she got up and left my room. My mom definitely knows something I don't..

Y/n's POV
I woke up from my nap when someone rang the bell. I looked at the clock and knew that it was Felix. So I immediately got up and opened the door for him.
'Hii.' I hugged him as he got in the house. He hugged me back. 'Hi baby.' He said back. We sat down and he stared at me then chuckled. 'What is it?' I said confused. 'You're a drooler aren't you.' He wiped the corner of my mouth. I chuckled out of embarrassment. 'Yeah i tend to drool whenever i sleep.' I nodded still embarrassed.

Felix's POV
I stared at her with a smile on my face. I really couldn't lose her. I love her and I was definitely gonna tell her today. I was scared obviously cause what if she doesn't say it back? That would be quite embarrassing for me. But even if she doesn't say it back I'll still love her a lot. I know that we haven't been dating for the longest time but she genuinely makes me so happy, she is a ball of pure sunshine. She gives off this energy that makes you wanna be around her 24/7 without getting bored of her. And her gorgeous smile can literally light up a whole room.

* Time skipp *

We we're watching a show that she chose, I couldn't really focus on it tough. I was off in my own thoughts. I looked down at my lap where she was laying down. She looked adorable. I was gonna tell her right now, this moment just feels right. My heart was beating faster and faster. 'Y/n.' I said slowly.

Y/n's POV
'Y/n.' Felix suddenly said. I looked at him and sat up. He didn't say anything for a good minute, he just stared deeply in my eyes. Then he finally spoke up. 'This is gonna be very random but I just really felt the need to tell you it right now.' He said kind off getting nervous. I nodded being confused. 'I....' He sighed. 'You what?' I said softly holding his fidgeting hands to try to calm down his sudden nerves. I looked him in his eyes and smiled reassuringly. 'I love you.' He blurted out while again looking me deeply in the eyes. I widened my eyes. What? He loves me? 'Look you don't have to say it back but I really wanted to tell you.' He said. I smiled slightly. 'I love you too.' A loud thunderstorm was heard right after I said that. He smiled at me big then hugged me tightly. I broke the hug and we then just continued watching the show afterwards. He loves me and I love him.. Yes that's how it is and how it should be.

——————————————————————————-
Finally an updateee! Sorry for taking so long :,) Please don't forget to vote <33

︎︎♡︎︎︎♡︎♡︎