19.

'Hello what can I get you guys?' A blonde haired girl asked. She looks so pretty.. Wow I'm totally jealous of her beautiful visuals. She's the complete opposite of me. She has blonde hair, I have dark brown hair close to black. She has beautiful green eyes, I have yet again dark brown eyes. She's definitely a foreigner.. 'Oh my god Hyunjin is that you?' She suddenly said with a happy and confused face looking at him. 'Uhm sorry but do I know you?' Hyunjin was as confused as I was. 'Well I hope you do! I'm Olivia do you remember me now?' Bingo I knew she was a foreigner. Hyunjin's face suddenly lights up. 'Oh my god now I remember wow you sure changed a lot!' Hyunjin said with a smile plastered on his face. I feel so awkward right now.. gosh I just wanted some ice cream nothing more. 'You got super handsome yourself.' Wow she's already flirting with him. Why are girls so obsessed with him like I don't get it. I mean he's definitely not ugly, he is actually pretty handsome I agree but- okay Y/n stop just stop. 'How do you guys know each other?' I finally stepped into the conversation since I didn't wanna just stand there. 'You know the time when you were mad at me for some reason back when we were in America?' Hyunjin said. 'Yeah I remember.' I replied curious since I didn't know he had a friend in America that I didn't know about. 'Well I wanted to cheer you up but I didn't know how cause I already had tried many times so I went to the playground that was close to our building and sat down in the sand, then Olivia came and asked me why I was upset and I told her and then she helped me find an idea to cheer you up which worked and yeah that's basically how.' Hyunjin said. I nodded. 'You're Y/n I'm guessing then, well I'm Olivia!' She said with a warm smile. 'Yup nice to meet you.' I smiled back. 'Nice to meet you too!' She said. 'Okay I don't wanna be a mood killer right now but can I maybe get some vanilla ice cream.' I said, I mean the main reason why we came here in the first place is to get ice cream anyways. 'Of course! Hyunjin what about you?' She said smiling. She's totally like in love with him.. omg imagine that they start dating and me and Felix finally start dating as well! We can go on double dates and get married on the same day, me and Hyunjin always wanted to get married on the same day! I had a huge smile plastered on my face. 'Strawberry.' He replied. 'Alright it's on me today so don't you guys worry.' Wow she's so nice. 'How are you so nice wow.' I said. She just smiled. 'Here you guys go and enjoy! Oh Hyunjin here by the way.' She gave him a piece of paper. 'It's my number so we could maybe catch up.' She smiled. He just nodded. After that we left.

We were eating our ice cream while walking back. 'Dude she was totally flirting with youu.' I teased him. 'Nooo..' He replied. 'She definitely was but okay.' I said while enjoying my delicious vanilla ice cream. 'She is also very pretty and nice you know, I may be even a little jealous of her beauty.' I said like a mom teasing her son about a girl. 'Okay mom.' He replied. I chuckled at his response. Then I remembered that I wanted to tell Hyunjin about my plans with Felix for tomorrow. 'Felix asked me to go to an amusement park with him tomorrow after school.' I excitedly told him. My cheeks heated up a little when I mentioned his name. 'Really? look at you going on your first date wow I guess my Y/n has finally grown up.' He wiped away a fake tear. My eyes widened. 'It's not a date.' I said. 'Gosh you're so slow sometimes Remy..' He shuck his head. 'Hyunjin, Felix doesn't even like me so why would it be a date?' I said. There is no way Felix would ask me on a date out of all the girls that want him.. 'Maybe he does like you? I mean you never know right.' I meann- wait Y/n shut up there's absolutely no chance Felix would like you. 'Well whatever it is I don't care cause I'm going to one of my favorite places a.k.a an amusement park with Felix!! I squealed out of excitement. He just laughed. We arrived in front my place and said our goodbye's and both went our own ways.

I laid down on my bed once again just smiling at the ceiling. I squealed again. I'm so excited for tomorrow!! I sighed and tried to fall asleep with a big smile on my face. 'Please tell me that Felix likes me back..'

————————————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎