11.

Me and Felix were currently in a class without Hyunjin or Ryujin since we had different classes for this hour. Usually I would sit alone in this class since not even one of my friends were in this class but now I have Felix with me so I'm very happy about that.

'Good morning students today we will be doing a project with groups of 3/4, and before anyone asks no you cannot make your own groups I already made them.' Mr. Lee told us. 'Let's hope that he put us in the same group.' Felix whispered. Hold the fuck on why the fuck did I get butterflies when he whispered to me? Y/n stop your being weird again. 'Right, otherwise I will not stop begging him to change the groups.' I whispered back to him. 'Okay so should I tell you guys the groups first or should I tell you what the project is about.' Mr. Lee said. 'The groups first.' The groups.' 'Groups.' Me and other students said. 'Okay groups first then! First group is..' (Let's skip to the part where the teacher mentions Y/n's group) 'And last but not least Y/n Felix and Chan now sit down by a table with your group and I will tell you guys what this project is about.' He told us. Wait since when is Chan in this class? 'Okay at least we're together in this group but who's this Chan guy?.' Felix said with a happy tone since we were in the same group. 'Oh my god I totally forgot to tell you! Chan is- ' I was gonna tell him how Chan is also from Australia but then I got interrupted by the man himself. 'Chan? yeah Chan is a great guy right Y/n?' Chan said while sitting at the other side of the table with a smile plastered on his face. 'Felix this is Chan and Chan this is Felix.' I introduced them to each other. 'Hello Felix I've heard a lot about you you seem to be very popular in this school!' Chan said. 'Well I wouldn't really call it popularity tho it's probably because I'm a foreigner.' Felix replied. 'That's what I was gonna talk about before Chan interrupted me thanks Chan!' I gave him a glare. 'No problem sweetheart' He said with the smile. Chan has the cutest smile ever and not only that his cute little dimples show while smiling and he smiles at me like that every time he needs me to do something for him or when he doesn't want me to be mad at him cause he knows I can't say no or get mad at him with that face. Other people have this when people do the so called "puppy dog eyes" but I have it when people smile at me in the cutest way possible. 'Anyways so I was gonna tell you how Chan is also from Australia!' I said excitedly cause Felix could also have a friend from the place he was born and raised. 'Oh really wow that's amazing!' He said smiling and with an excited tone. I smiled hearing the excitement in his voice. 'Yeah well I was actually born here but moved to Australia from a young age but that still technically makes me an Aussie you know .' Chan said. 'And you guys are both from Sydney!' I said still exited. They suddenly started talking English (lmao the fact that this whole book is in English tho but let's act like they are talking Korean throughout the whole book) but luckily I knew what they were saying since I taught myself English from a young age and not to mention me and Hyunjin had to move to America for about 2 years cause our parents had some business things there and so I thought Hyunjin basic English since we had to go to school there as well so it would be better if he knew the language and he learned it pretty fast not gonna lie.

I was just listening to them talk a little bit and noticed how deep Felix's voice was when he was talking English I mean it's already deep when he talks in Korean but it's like deeper or something, and not to mention their accents had me amazed and I don't even know why. 'Alright guys I'm happy that you two are friends now but should we start with the project?' I said. 'Yeah sure.' Felix said. 'Of course Mrs. Park.' Chan said.

————————————————————————
♡︎♡︎♡︎