Five

🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓🌓

A timid little boy entered the store, greeted by Daniel's welcoming smile. Akiro observed Jiho with curiosity, noticing his nervous demeanor. "You look nervous, are you alright Jiho?" she inquired, her concern evident.

Jiho froze. Akiro was a popular girl in his class, amplifying his panic. "H- Hello, Akiro," he attempted to appear composed, but his nerves betrayed him, resulting in stuttering and embarrassment.

Avoiding eye contact, Jiho glanced at the ground before finally mustering the courage to ask Daniel about the chargers. "They are over there," Daniel replied uncertainly. Akiro felt a pang of disappointment as Jiho refrained from speaking to her. Didn't I always have his back in school? Why is he avoiding me now?

Jiho looked uncertainly at Akiro. Maybe if he told her she could help him... she always helped him. But he was too embarrassed to ask her for help and waited for the perfect moment, when neither of them would look, to steal it.

As Akiro engrossed herself in examining the ingredients of an iced coffee, Daniel's sudden exclamation snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Excuse me!"

Akiro's eyes widened as she witnessed Jiho darting out of the store, with Daniel in hot pursuit. Abandoning her belongings on the counter, she raced after them, swiftly catching up as she saw Jiho attempting to attack Daniel.

Stepping in, Akiro grabbed Jiho's arm, preventing from injuring Daniel or himself. Gratitude was literally written on Daniels face. Gahh Akiro is here.. i can't believe it. Daniel thought with a small smile. Gratitude washed over Daniel's face, while Jiho winced from the pain in his wrist. Akiro shot a stern glance at Zack's friend and a blonde girl who glared at her.

"What do you guys think you are doing? I didn't think you could stoop even lower than before," Akiro admonished, her tone firm as she stepped closer.

"Hey! Why are you guys shaking? It's just an ugly girl!" the clueless blonde remarked to her friends, oblivious to their fear. Jiho and Daniel sought refuge behind Akiro, who was about to confront the bullies when a commanding voice intervened.

"Enough."

Recognizing the masculine voice, Akiro turned to see Vasco from the architecture department. Despite his intimidating appearance, Akiro knew him to be a kind soul who stood up against injustice.

A small smile appeared on her lips when she saw the boy. While the three boys were about to shit themselves, the blonde was in love with him.

I mean, who isn't?

Akiro witnessed the bullies tremble in fear. Daniel, unaware of Vasco's identity, watched in bewilderment as Vasco reprimanded them. Suddenly Vasco grabbed him by the neck and lifted him off the ground. "You are bad guys." Akiro had to chuckle when she heard Vasco's remark. He might have looked like a thug, but in reality he was a cinnamon roll who beat up bad guys.

Doo's feet were barely touching the ground as he began to cough madly from lack of oxygen. They started to apologise to Vasco and after a few minutes he let the bullies go.

With a mixture of relief and gratitude, Akiro thanked Vasco, who blushed bashfully in response. Akiro bowed slightly to show her gratitude. Even though she could do it herself, she thanked him anyway. Vasco's whole face turned red and his heart started to beat faster. A small "It's alright" was all he could force himself to say. After looking at her for 5 seconds, he turned to the two little boys.

"You better start training," Vasco lectured them, while Jiho thanked him for his help. Soon it turned out that they all went to the same school, because Vasco didn't know that Jiho was also at his school.

"Fashion? That's the class of the transfer student, right? The one who knocked out Zack?" Jiho answered all his questions while Daniel shivered in his seat.

"Tell the new guy. Don't screw around." Vasco said sternly, but his tears told a different story. A worried look appeared on Akiro's face as she searched for a handkerchief for him.

Soon she found one and handed it to Vasco, who thanked her with burning cheeks.

Soon the night ended with Vasco yelling behind her that she had forgotten her handkerchief, which Akiro simply waved off with a giggle.

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

As the night concluded with Vasco's playful banter, Akiro retrieved her dog from the store and embarked on her journey home. However, her solitude was short-lived as a black car pulled up beside her.

"Need a ride, doll?" the man in the car inquired. „No, thank you," Akiro's voice cut through the cold night as Akiro declined, No, thank you," Akiro's voice cut through the cold night. She could hear a small chuckle from the man, but the man persisted, urging her to avoid catching a cold. „Feisty as always. Now come inside before you catch a cold." he said amused.

A big, long sigh left her throat as she stopped walking and looked straight at the man. Her lips were pressed together in a thin line as she walked to the passenger seat. Reluctantly, Akiro was finding solace in the warmth of the car. It was damn cold outside. "So. Was it so hard?" he laughed softly as he started to drive to her apartment. "Very hard. I had to put my ego aside," Akiro said annoyed.

The man ignored her comments and began to speak. "Saving a few boys? You really have gone soft," he said amusedly. "Stalking some girl in the dark? You really are a creep," Akiro barked back at him. He chuckled softly and put down his sunglasses. A small shiver ran down her spine as she looked into his eyes.

Black for the white part and white for the pupils. The scar between his eyes didn't help either. "If you want to stare at me, you can do it all night, doll," he told her flirtatiously. Akiro's ears turned red with embarrassment as she quickly looked away. "In your dreams. And stop calling me that, you weirdo." Akiro changed the subject.

"Why? Don't you like the name? I think it suits you perfectly." he said as if it's the most normal thing to say. "Ass." she said quietly to him.

The trip was quiet after that. Only the music played in the background. Upon reaching her apartment, the man said „Here we are. Get out. I still have to do something," he said to her. Akiro got out of the car but looked at him again and said with a soft smile before closing the door. "Thanks for the ride. Good night, Gun."