One

———————————————————————

As I dozed off in my cozy bed, the tranquility of my sleep was rudely shattered by a series of thunderous bangs.

*BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM*

My eyes snapped open, a startled scream escaping my lips before I realized it was just my stupid alarm clock blaring. With a groan, I fumbled around until I managed to shut it off, my heart still pounding from the rude awakening. Rolling out of bed, I stumbled through the morning routine – a quick shower, a slapdash application of makeup, a hasty breakfast, and throwing on my school uniform.

Yep, you guessed it, I'm a proud member of the illustrious J High School. So now you know where all the drama's at.

Dragging my tired self down the street to catch the subway, I ran into Eli, surrounded by his lovely fangirls as usual. Gave him a half-hearted wave before getting hit with daggers from his fan club.

How do I know Eli, you ask? Well, that's a story for another time, love. ❤️

"Ugh, the subway's packed," I grumbled to myself as I squeezed into the subway. Suddenly, I felt a creepy vibe behind me and caught an old dude trying to cop a feel of my amazing bottom. Swiftly, I grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze that made him think twice. Terror was literally written on his ugly dugly face. He mumbled something about rude kids as he skedaddled away.

But hey, who cares about some random creep's opinion, right? Always remember your worth and don't let anyone mess with you.

Finally, I made it to school, where things seemed a bit off. On my way to class, I got knocked against some dude with a weird haircut.

He looked embarrassed as hell and mumbled out an apology, so I just shrugged it off with a smile. "No biggie. Watch where you're going next time." As our eyes met, his cheeks and ears flushed a delicate shade of pink, and a shy smile tugged at the corners of his lips. It was evident he was proud of himself, perhaps for the first time a girl had spoken to him, especially one as sweet and beautiful as she was. To him she looked like a goddess. I gave him one more smile before leaving him alone.

In the fashion class, I got swarmed by Zoe, my partner in crime. After exchanging hugs and catching up for all of two seconds, I plopped down at my desk. A few games of tic-tac-toe with Jay passed the time until the teacher showed up and dropped the bomb – we got a new kid joining us.

As expected, all eyes turned to the nervous wreck of a guy introducing himself as Daniel Park. I shot him a friendly wave, trying to ease the tension.

The class split into two groups: the ones swooning over him like he's some kind of heartthrob, and the jealous ones shooting daggers. And then there's Jay, trying to play it cool but failing miserably.

Meanwhile, Zoe's already swooping in, turning on the charm. Not that I care as long as she doesn't forget who her real ride-or-die is.

But hey, with Daniel in the mix, looks like things won't be boring anytime soon. Strap in, folks, 'cause it's gonna be one hell of a ride.

—————————————————————
Edited by me🎀
I didn't like how it was at first, but now I will edit the story first and then continue the story (hopefully).
If you have any tips for me feel free to tell me pls
🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑