Four

After the incident, Akiro lent a helping hand to Mira by offering to carry Zack to the nurse's office. "You really don't have to carry him. I'm sure he's very heavy," Mira voiced her concern, her face etched with worry. Zack, though embarrassed, felt a glimmer of gratitude, concealed behind his blush.

With a soft smile, Akiro reassured Mira, "Don't worry, Mira. I have no problem carrying him for you." Despite Akiro's words, Mira couldn't shake off the implication behind "for you." It echoed in her mind, resonating deeply within her.

"Mira, should I carry you too? Your whole face is turning red," Akiro teased gently, breaking through Mira's thoughts. Startled, Mira snapped out of her reverie, her cheeks ablaze with embarrassment.

"No, no, I don't want to be a burden to you," Mira replied quickly, averting her gaze to the ground. Akiro's soft gaze met hers, her eyes filled with understanding. "Don't think of yourself as a burden. You can always talk to me if something is bothering you," Akiro offered, her words carrying a sense of sincerity.

Mira's heart swelled with warmth, and she mustered a soft thank you, her admiration for Akiro evident in her gaze. In that moment, it felt like the universe had condensed to just the two of them, even with Zack lying on Akiro's back. Mira fought back tears of gratitude, overwhelmed by Akiro's caring nature.

Stepping closer to Akiro, Mira grasped onto her shirt, her cheeks still tinted red. Akiro regarded her with a quizzical expression, prompting Mira to offer a sheepish smile. "What made you so happy?" Akiro's playful inquiry danced in the air, met with Mira's half-truth, "Nothing, I just like holding you close to me."

"If you say so," Akiro responded, a knowing glint in her eyes, understanding the unspoken sentiments between them.

Elsewhere, in hushed tones, a group of individuals plotted their next move.

Let's get that dick

The transfer?

But Zack was no match

Let's come at him at one

There are three of us

One grab him from behind, the other two take the front

Wow you really have no shame

But we can't let him be like this

I'll grab his arms with my Herculean strength

I don't see it...

Right

Unbeknownst to them, Jay listened intently, absorbing their plans with a quiet resolve. "Let's beat him up after school," their words hung in the air, ominous and foreboding.

In various departments across the school, rumors swirled about Zack's defeat and the newcomer's mysterious arrival. From admiration to envy, opinions varied, each person harboring their own thoughts about the unfolding events.

Vocal and Dance Department

"Zack Lee in one shot?" someone asked his classmates. "Yeah, big news." The person looked quite serious and replied "What a tool". After a few seconds he continued, "You think he looks better than me? Just say it, huh?" But after this question, his classmates thought, "Take off your sunglasses first. "Do you think I can get her number this time?"
He asked them the question he always asked for the 100th time and everyone sighed.

Beauty Department

"Eli! Did you see the transfer in the fashion department?" someone called out to someone called Eli. "Eli... He looks good... BUT you are better." another girl also spoke to the famous purple hair. "They say he beat Zack Lee," someone explained the rumour. "Zack Lee lost?" Finally, the boy with the purple hair began to speak. "I don't care about fighting... but if he is good looking... shall I ask him to be my hair model?"  Eli said with a gentle smile on his lips.

Architecture Department

"You said he was handsome," said a muscular man. "Yes," his crew replied. "And popular?" he asked again and got the same answer. "And he can fight?" he repeated, and his friend replied with the same answer. Suddenly, the moustachioed buyer started to cry and stuttered, "He's as bad as Eli." His friend tried to calm him down, but Vasco only felt anger and decided to take both down.

Somewhere else again again

A little boy hurried to the toilets to pee. He passed Jay and looked behind him. As he looked in front of him, he saw three beaten boys lying on the cold bathroom floor. The little boy called Jiho literally pissed his pants when he saw them. After a few seconds it hit him that Jay had done it. That day he promised himself he would never be on Jay's bad list.

🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑🌑

Meanwhile, as evening descended, Akiro found herself lost in contemplation, her thoughts drifting to her past and the friends she missed dearly. With a pang of longing, she yearned for their presence once more, questioning the choices they had made. Her three cats, who jumped on her stomach to comfort her, could sense that something was wrong with their owner.

Summoning her resolve, Akiro decided to visit the convenience store where Daniel worked. She kissed her cats on the head one last time and stood up.

She decided to wear a skirt with stockings and over knee socks and some black combat boots.

(From Pinterest)

As she stepped into the familiar surroundings, she noticed Daniel lost in thought behind the counter.

Akiro could hear the clocks on the door as she entered the shop. She saw little Daniel behind the counter in his work clothes. He seemed to be deep in thought as she placed two cappuccinos and a first aid kit in front of him.

Daniel looked at her startled, but then realised who she was and blushed slightly, "uh- Akiro! Uh, I mean Akiro? Sorry... I didn't see you there." Daniel said as he scanned her products, keeping his head down so that Akiro couldn't see his sweat and red face. "It's alright, I was thirsty and wanted to see how you were." Akiro assured him, not to make him feel guilty.

Their interaction was filled with subtle gestures and unspoken understanding, as Akiro left behind a cappuccino and a first aid kit, a silent testament to her concern for Daniel's well-being.

"Akiro... you shouldn't go out alone, it can be dangerous at night." Daniel looked worriedly into her purple eyes. "I really don't mind! And I'm not alone, Daniel. I brought my dog, but I wasn't sure if dogs were allowed here. He is waiting for me outside." Akiro murmured. Daniel's eyes widened at her statement and he replied, "You can take your dog inside! My boss doesn't mind."

Even though he said that, he wasn't sure if his boss would really accept it, but he hoped so. While Daniel was thinking again, Akiro handed him a cappuccino and the first aid kit. Daniel looked at them with a raised eyebrow and sweat on his face. "This is for a very hard working boy and the first aid kit to bandage your wounds from Zack and his friends." Akiro petted Daniel's head as he tried to hand it back to her.

As the doorbell rang once more, signaling the arrival of another customer, Akiro's thoughts drifted back to the events of the day, a sense of anticipation tingling in the air.

🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
I'm finished with editing 🦦🎀