Stage 3

Walking to school I noticed the two same people from yesterday. I ran up to the two people as I caught up and decided to walk next to Hinata since Takemichi bursted out crying last time I was there.

"Hey y/n!" She said with a smile as I waved to her

"Do you have cram school today?" I asked her ignoring takemichi

"Yea but I plan on hanging with Takemichi after" she said looking at him

I nodded at the two as I kept walking with them as they talked since me and Hinata had the same class I normally deal with this everyday. Once we got inside we split up and Takemichi went his own way to his class.

"Do you have any plans after school y/n?" She asked

"Not that I know of anyway" I replied with a chuckle at my own comment

I got a giggle out of her as we both sat down at our desks talking until class started. Once the bell rang everyone went quiet besides the popular girls who where whispering. I decided to ignore it and just write down notes on the notebook so I don't forget the module. Adding small doodles every now and then when the lesson got to easy I just put my attention else where. After an hour or two of class I heard some grunting in the hallways. I chose to ignore it which clearly wasn't a good idea.

"Is she in this one Takemitchy?" I heard someone ask from behind the door.

The class went silent as the door opened revealing the short guy and the tall one from yesterday.

"Yo y/n-chin! Come play with us!" He shouted as he found me in the class

"Sir she cant-" the teacher was cut off and apologized.

I looked at hinata as she looked at me. I nodded and walked out the class with the 3 boys. But I looked on the ground seeing the 3rd years there. I looked dumbfounded as I looked at takemichi.

"What's going on michi?" I whispered as he looked over his shoulder

"I have no idea.." he whispered back as I nodded

I followed him on the side so we don't step on the third years we made it to the front of the school. I noticed a crowd follow behind us as we stopped and talked about hanging out.

"I can't hang out today I have plans.." takemichi said before he was interrupted

"Okay let's go" The short blonde said

"Wait!" I heard which was a familar voice.

"Hina?" Takemichi let out

She was strutting towards us as I tilted my head in slight confusion on what she is about to do.

"Sorry I'm a bit busy today" Takemichi said rubbing his neck

She had risen her hand and slapped Mikey in his face. I let out a laugh covering my mouth as Takemichi was freaking out. I looked at draken as he was about to pop a blood vessel I felt a hand grab my wrist.

"Let's go Takemichi-Kun. Y/n." She said as she practically dragged me.

I felt her shaking a slight bit and I knew takemichi could feel it too.

"Don't let these people bully you!" She said strongly and sternly.

Suddenly draken grabbed Hinatas wrist as I glared at him.

"Don't make me kill you brat." He said before pausing
"You slap him outta no where and now your peacing out?" He said clearly pissed off.
"Who the hell do you think you are?!" He hissed

"Who do you think you are?! You waltz in our school and go and take these two by force?" She said also starting to get mad.

The tension between us 5 is extremely strong. I looked over to Mikey wondering if he is mad I could tell he was definitely suprised but not mad? I couldn't read his expression to well. I heard Hinata give a speech how Takemichi has been coming home hurt a lot lately which actually made me feel slightly bad for the two.