Stage 8

It's been a week since the Draken incident. I've been hanging out with Baji and Kazutora a lot. Hana told me that Mikey would go to theoto's house everyday hoping I'd be there. He heard about what me and Baji were doing and were wondering why. But he had no choice but to ban us from meetings. Sanzu was the only one who knew what was going on an lectured me before hearing what I had to say. I felt bad for ignoring Mikey. One thing that was surprising was he was with Sanzu when I was in an underground fight. He tried talking to me there but I quickly got in the car and heromine drove off thankfully.
It's now the day of a toman meeting when baji joins walhalla. He texted me to park my bike not near the shrine so they didn't know we were here. After awhile me and Hana showed up and met Baji in the parking lot.

"You actually showed" he chuckled

"Why wouldn't I?" I smiled as we all started walking to the shrine since I was a good distance.

You could hear murmuring from the shrine wondering who the new division captain was. Me Baji and hinata hid by the bottom of the shrine waiting for the right time to show up.

"THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN STEP FORWARD!" Mikey shouted as we saw Kisaki walk up to the front.

He faced Mikey by sitting his back towards mikey as everyone did not agree with that.

"LISTEN UP MORONS. THE PERSON BEHIND ME IS THE NEW THIRD DIVISION CAPTAIN KIDAKI TETTA" someone shouted

I looked down and saw Baji clenching his fists frustrated.

"THIS IS MIKEYS DECISION IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM THEN STEP UP!" Draken shouted as everyone went silent.

"Toman's gonna fight with Valhalla! To beat them we need more power!" Mikey said putting his hands on his pocket

"Kisaki Tetta here is some body from moebius who led the guys in our generation." He said calmly

"WE NEED KISAKI SO WE CAN CHALLANGE VALHALLA!!" He yelled announcing that he was the new third division captian.

"That's the end of the third division Vatican nomination ceremony!" Draken yelled

"Leader!" Kisaki said

"Thank you very much!" Kisaki said Boeing down as Mikey faced his back towards him

"Yep." Mikey said walking away

Next thing you know takemichi slammed a fist to kisaki's face. That was our queue. Me and Baji walked up the stairs with Hana behind us. We saw all the division captains get angry at Takemichi as I saw he was panicking

"Hey now, what's goin on?" Baji semi yelled to get peoples attention

"Looks like takemichi don't agree with Mikey's decision. Boo hoo" I said adding onto baji's sentance

"Baji.. y/n?" Mitsuya mumbled as I waved to him

"You been put on house arrest aint cha?" Peh looked at him confused

Next thing I know Baji punched takemichi over and over. I stood next to Baji as I watched him beat him up. That was until Mitsuya budged in.

"Cut it out Baji." Mitsuya remarked as he grabbed Bajis arm.

"Let go Mitsuya. I'll kill you." Baji said seriously

"You wanna go bastard?" Mitsuya said matching his energy.

Takemichi looked over at me as I winked at him putting a finger over my lips telling him to shush.

When Mitsuya let go of Baji I rested my arm on his shoulder looking at Mikey's back until he turned around staring at me for a second in disbelief.