Red

author's note: hi~ it's nerafia or you can call me bianx.

i started stanning The Boyz last year. i thought why not write a fanfic of them and make it as like my comeback story here in wattpad. if you were a reader of my past stories, you know i'm not new here haha!

i'm a new deobi, so i don't know that much about them yet. i had to do some changes in their personalities here for the sake of the story flow. please do not take it seriously. this is just a fanfic, and how The Boyz acted here doesn't reflect their true personalities in real life.

slow updates. i have a full time job so i could only update during weekends (saturday night or sunday). every week updates is not guaranteed. i have a demanding and busy life. most of time, i'm just drained from all the work. not to mention i couldn't get to the writing mood too. please try to understand.

lastly, this is written both in narrative and epistolary style. that's all. i hope you guys enjoy reading it!

***

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.