DECIPHERED AND FOUND

That tied person's eyes widened as he recognised him. As though he hadn't expected him to show up. He tried to speak, but his voice was muffled because a piece of cloth was tied around his mouth.

Adrien came out of his shock and exclaimed, "Litnik!" with a worried face. He was concerned for his friend, and his mind wandered to the prospect of him being in this villa.

Meanwhile, Ziara swiftly moved behind the chair, untying Litnik's hands and removing the cloth that had been wrapped around his mouth.

Litnik let out a deep breath, thanked her, and exclaimed, facing Adrien, "Oh, Adrien, I never thought that you would come and save me from here!"

Adrien, being confused, asked him, "Who imprisoned you, Litnik, and why?"

"I came here for the case, remember?" Litnik explained. "I followed a few clues that brought me here. Someone abruptly whacked my head with a wooden rod as I entered this strange-looking villa. My eyesight dimmed, and I blacked out. I couldn't identify the individual who had hit me. When I awoke, I found myself bound in this chair."

"First, let's get out of here before someone arrives," Ziara said.

They all came out of the Villa.

Then, pointing to Ziara, Linkik questioned Adrien, "Who is she?"

"I'll tell you later," Adrien continued, "but now give me the clues you found."

"Okay, it's a code," Litnik responded. I came here after deciphering the first half of it. But I'm having trouble decoding the second section." "Here it is," he handed it to Adrien.

Adrien opened the paper and said, " I will try to decode it."

"Let's go to the nearby park and try to figure out the code because it'll be less crowded now and there won't be any disturbances," Litnik said

They agreed and travelled there. They sat down in the park after finding aprivate spot amid the trees.

"The first section decodes to give <Book, Royal Museum, Longbel Villa>." Litnik explained.

Adrien asked, "How did you decipher that?"

"I replaced the numbers in that code with their respective alphabet letters, the continuous dots with space and got this," Litnik explained further. "I thought that message represented the stolen book from the Royal Museum and wondered what it had to do with Longbel Villa."

Adrien and Ziara were paying close attention to him.

Then Adrien started trying various decoding techniques. After an hour, He exclaimed, "Yes, I got it!"

Litnik and Ziara were eagerly waiting to listen to him.

Adrien said, "It decodes to < S Crescent moon Pendant, Key, Claud>."